• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gettsleazy

• halcyonday

• KatyPrismSpirit

• TitanicSurvivor

What I get from this thread is that some people here have no morals and apply: if the person that I hate does it, it's bad. if my fav does it, it's ok.

It's not even worth the fight

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Katy's two remaining fans are still mad at people dragging her instead of questioning their fave for her own stupid decisions 

• Thanks 2

I'm all for giving her ****, but why not ask her directly to her face? First he took a pic and hugged her and then he waited til she was already in the car to ask for some online brownie points. Chicken ass behavior.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

People are rediscovering how vile and nasty the katy Kats are :rofl:. They were so toxic prior to Katy's complete floppage in the second half of the 2010s, then they went into hiding and now they're back in full force. I'm not shocked they're excusing her working with a rapist just because they're smelling a comeback (that isn't very likely to happen). 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Jay07 said:

I can't believe we have sunk to referring to calling out a rapist "virtue signalling". Can this flop and be over with, I'm losing all faith in humanity and some people are obviously beyond help.

It is virtue signaling. If it were about "calling out a rapist" these people would be rallying outside Dr. Luke's mansion, following him around in public and making his life miserable. But that isn't as sexy and clickable as condemning a female pop star with professional ties to him as if she committed sexual assault herself. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

12 hours ago, Communion said:

Or maybe you'd like to tell everyone reading who the hell exactly "Lourdiz", "Snow Wife", "LU KALA", "glaive", "Big Boss Vette", "Quinn XCII", etc. are supposed to be?

I would not because I don't know. But I'm fairly confident that everyone here is aware of Mariah Carey, Doja Cat, Latto, J. Cole - all who have songs produced by Dr. Luke in recent years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, PoisonPill said:

It is virtue signaling. If it were about "calling out a rapist" these people would be rallying outside Dr. Luke's mansion, following him around in public and making his life miserable. But that isn't as sexy and clickable as condemning a female pop star with professional ties to him as if she committed sexual assault herself. 

Dr. Luke is notorious for keeping a very low profile and hardly ever making any kind of public appearances. This man literally spent years to unsuccessfully argue in court that he is a private figure who strictly works behind the scenes as if he was some studio engineer. He lives in a luxury hideaway in Hawaii (!).

If Dr. Luke himself was acting as the same kind of celebrity that his artists are, we wouldn't be having this discussion of how he uses artists like Katy to rehabilitate himself.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

Sis, not this Demi Lovato "take it to Capital Hill"-ass argument. He's not out attending events. And Katy is helping him rehabilitate his image, even though he remains awful (see that thread of him liking those vile comments about Kesha). 

• Thanks 3

20 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

Katy's two remaining fans 

The fact it came out from Kesha's fan makes me giggle

Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Spoiler

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

Leak his address then. 

• Haha 4

On 6/27/2024 at 2:18 PM, popstyle said:

Kesha fans are not gonna ruin this for us. Im so tired of them!! The song will be a hit.

Ah yes, a mark of this generation, throwing aside morals for personal gain 

Which is crazy because this personal gain is ******* music. MUSIC! From a stupid Popstar 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Communion said:

Leak his address then. 

He bought this hideaway/compound in Hawaii shortly after the lawsuit(s) began:

https://www.residekauai.com/blog/american-songwriter-producer-buys-property-kauais-north-shore/

https://www.hawaiilife.com/listings/4160-wailapa-rd-kilauea-hi-96754

A few years into the lawsuit(s), he sold his LA home and now reportedly lives exclusively in Hawaii (based on what I have heard). Apparently he records music there as well.

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/01/dr-luke-puts-hollywood-hills-mansion-on-the-market-for-12-8m/#!

Katy's fans in here attacking Kesha and being all around wretched.. This is low even for the pop star stan universe lol.

Sexual assault, smexshual assualt, amirite Katykats? Anything goes as long as she gets back to charting on the Hot 100 /s

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy
  • Like 1

They worry about her career so much, I would worry about the young person's career in the crowd more. s:wan:

kinda amazed at the katy stans on here defending her. you can still like her music while acknowledging that she messed up big time here and working with dr luke is problematic. nobody is holding you at gunpoint, you are allowed to stream katy... but trying to twist this into 'actually, Katy is perfect and did not do anything wrong' is very weird to me. she's not your mum, she's a singer. you don't have to defend all her actions.

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.