Annalisa - "Sinceramente (Cuando Cuando Cuando)"

crossbonezolo

International debut of Italian singer-songwriter and Billboard Global Force Annalisa.

The italian version peaked at #2 in Italy, #6 in Switzerland and #95 on Billboard Global 200. 

Edited by crossbonezolo
  • Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Italian, French, and now Spanish? Multilingual icon and legend :clap3: 

Italian-Spanish exchanges making hits again (Raffaella Carrà, [insert here a long list that I cut], Ana Mena and now also Annalisa)

I bet it'll be a bop over here esp. since summer is beginning and that "cuandocuandocuando" is really catchy.

6 hours ago, khalyan said:

I lowkey need an English version too :-* 

that would slap, why they dont do that. her and Angelina Mango. Maneskin transitioned into english with ease

Edited by UNNAMI

I think this could potentially turn into a worldwide hit. This Spanish version works perfectly. The vocals in the bridge also are even better than the original.

16 hours ago, Mirkomonster said:

Queen of Pop 

:clap3:

Her and Elodie are definitely the italian queens of pop :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Hustler said:

I think this could potentially turn into a worldwide hit. This Spanish version works perfectly. The vocals in the bridge also are even better than the original.

I agree, I hope they focus on promoting this in Europe rather than Storie Brevi in Italy. She's already had two hits here this summer with that and Beatrice, now she should focus on going WW

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, crossbonezolo said:

I agree, I hope they focus on promoting this in Europe rather than Storie Brevi in Italy. She's already had two hits here this summer with that and Beatrice, now she should focus on going WW

The only missing one they're not leveraging on is Istinto Animale. That hopefully will become a minor hit somehow, but it seems like all parties involved are ignoring that.

They need to push it WW, I agree.

7 minutes ago, Hustler said:

The only missing one they're not leveraging on is Istinto Animale. That hopefully will become a minor hit somehow, but it seems like all parties involved are ignoring that.

They need to push it WW, I agree.

She doesn't need that one imo, she's already on the verge of over exposure as is. She got another #1 with Beatrice and a stable/rising single with Storie Brevi, all while Sinceramente is still stable in the 20s. She's performing better than basically all of her peers (Elodie, Angelina, Alessandra, Emma). The only one who's doing better is Anna, while for Gaia and Rose I think it's all thanks to Tony Effe and Gué, unfortunately.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.