Interview With the Vampire renewed for season 3

Mariya Takeuchi

Rise my undead hunties :jonny5:

AMC Networks has staked its claim for more "Anne Rice's Interview With the Vampire." The series has been renewed for Season 3 on AMC and streaming outlet AMC+, the outlets announced Wednesday. News comes just days before the show's Season 2 finale (which airs June 30).

The series was the first in AMC's expanding "Anne Rice Immortal Universe," which now also includes "Anne Rice's Mayfair Witches" (which is in production on Season 2) and the just-ordered tentatively titled "Anne Rice's The Talamasca."

"Interview With the Vampire" stars Jacob Anderson as Louis de Pointe du Lac — the vampire who reconnects with interviewer Daniel Molloy (Eric Bogosian) nearly 50 years after their initial sessions. Sam Reid plays the famed Vampire Lestat, while Season 2 also features Assad Zaman (Armand), Delainey Hayles (Claudia) and Ben Daniels (Santiago).

"When you buy the rights to 18 Anne Rice novels that have sold more than 150 million copies, in your wildest dreams you hope there's a show as good as 'Interview' on the other end," Dan McDermott, president of entertainment and AMC Studios for AMC Networks, said in a statement. "What Rolin has done with these stories and characters, working so closely with Mark, as the steward of this universe, has exceeded the loftiest version of our expectations. We can't wait to see where this creative team takes the series from here and know we are walking alongside an incredibly loyal and passionate base of fans who feel as strongly about this material as we do."

Previous quote from Jacob Anderson regarding representation

F9I-8JxXoAAbVgS.jpg

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/anne-rice-interview-with-the-vampire-season-3-renewal-amc-1236048496/

36ff43ab20725d36d2b4f01405637a17af8218cd

Spoiler

6ae33b432ae714deb174035524be20ab3fea6489

6a242369fc8e7e0e30dab18c9d1ec09fb9694418

f2c3dc3dbf37d5ffe79c68783f9f896bdf258c24

Yesss :jonny5:

Currently catching up on S2 and it's incredible. Easily one of the best shows that I've seen this decade.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

How much gay is this show? I'm interested

it's the gayest show on tv

44c613c8931a0aa55cb7008c4032bf72cdc32914

64e0d2d8b7c2f44d3d7efaef99405a4e0a9e94f7

2 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

How much gay is this show? I'm interested

It is very explicitly gay starting with episode 1 and never lets up. It is gay romance galore all the way through. But toxic abusive romance where they hate / resent / mistreat each other yet can't live without each other.

Edited by AbeHicks
  • Thanks 1

Season 3 for the best show that no one watches on the worst platform with no subscribers and the shittiest UI no one can use. This is the hardest we've ever won. :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i LOVED season 1

but season 2 is not that good for me 

it's way too boring and dramatic 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I love season 2.

SPOILERS

Armand is annoying tho. Also, they're dragging the hell out of this Claudia situation. Give me Akasha and Enkel.

Edited by LegaMyth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.