Katy Perry mega-viral and in-demand. Surprised?

Lagerfeld

I'm confused, where are the Katy stans celebrating this? All I see are the same members that enter Katy threads to throw sand. I'm happy you guys are interested in the validity of likes but, Twitter likes don't translate to sales. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• Witnessed ET

• Johnny Jacobs

• TitanicSurvivor

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Assault apologists and homophobia isn't a cute look sis. 

I see it alot in your comments lately. You better chill or hopefully a ban will happen 

Lmao. When you're proving my point, the only thing you can do is pour fake allegations on me when my posts have nothing about assault apologies or homophobia, its just the truth about the users on this forum and their hypocrisy. Just admit that it hit close to home to you and leave. :bird: Anyone quoting me all offended is proving my point, thanks lovelies! 

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Lmao. When you're proving my point, the only thing you can do is pour fake allegations on me when my posts have nothing about assault apologies or homophobia, its just the truth about the users on this forum and their hypocrisy. Just admit that it hit close to home to you and leave. :bird: Anyone quoting me all offended is proving my point, thanks lovelies! 

Seek help. Something is def off with you. 

Or at least look in the mirror. You're in denial honey. :coffee2:

Can't wait to see your nickname in red. 

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Reaction GIF by E!

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny Jacobs said:

Seek help. Something is def off with you. 

Or at least look in the mirror. You're in denial honey. :coffee2:

Can't wait to see your nickname in red. 

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Reaction GIF by E!

Keep praying I guess, if that's what makes you happy lol. This forum does seem important to you. Don't worry about something being "off" with me. 

10 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

she buys bot likes and most of her followers are bots, wbk this

This prompted Digital Spy's inquiry into another highly-followed Twitter account: Katy Perry's. In January of 2016, Perry earned the distinction of being the most followed person on Twitter. Sigh — how naïve we were then. According to Digital Spy's analysis, only 32% of Perry's followers are actually real. The rest are fake bots, created to boost Perry's social media clout.

The numbers are staggering. Perry has 99.2 million followers, of which 67 million are "filler."

she's actually so embarrassing

ne7LodF.gif

Oh wow. I knew something about her engagement was fishy but this is next level. 400K likes is more than the sales of Smile and Witness WW so clearly the math isn't mathing. 

ne7LodF.gif

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Keep praying I guess, if that's what makes you happy lol. This forum does seem important to you. Don't worry about something being "off" with me. 

Worry? Not really. Pray? Nah. You should be though. 

As someone who used to love Katy... Ya'll should be ashamed. But come back to me when the single is out. I am sure it will be worth it :bird:

11 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

The bitter angry gays breaking their heels running in here in 3, 2, 1….

ot: I'm surprised that she's eliciting this much buzz tbh. Anything and everything she's doing is going viral right now. :deadbanana2: Honestly surprising after people have claimed for years that she has no stans left. Kinda proves that she's always been that girl, she was just sabotaging and clowning herself. 

She had 9 #1 hits back in the day. She's always been a celebrity. Just, the music hasn't been selling for almost a decade at this point. Kinda similar to Jennifer Lopez and maybe Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey... Fabulous for a throwback! 

11 hours ago, Lagerfeld said:

No breasts here - 350K likes.

ne7LodF.gif

She and/or her team have been clocked countless times for very clearly buying likes on Twitter. She somehow manages 300-400k and yet her Tiktok + Instagram engagement is in the gutter, she was unable to sell out Vegas theatres... I could go on.

katy-perry-buying-likes-on-twitter-the-m

• Like 1

i believe capitol considered all options about production and promo costs before katy ever stepped to studio. both side are quite confident about lineups despite of initial delay and layout planning that gonna work best for the album. so far casuals start to recognize her presence as first step and that's good start for promo but then another question if katy will delivers her bop or not.  

Edited by Polgg48

1 hour ago, lg6chromatica said:

She had 9 #1 hits back in the day. She's always been a celebrity. Just, the music hasn't been selling for almost a decade at this point. Kinda similar to Jennifer Lopez and maybe Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey... Fabulous for a throwback! 

you had me until mariah... the nerve! :suburban:

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

you had me until mariah... the nerve! :suburban:

I like her but she's pretty much a respected (okay, if she's respected she's probably not like Katy) legacy act

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

As someone who used to love Katy... Ya'll should be ashamed. But come back to me when the single is out. I am sure it will be worth it :bird:

why are you invested this much in hating her. There are a lot of Artist that I personally don't like, hate their personality and can't stand them (nicki as an ex) however, I would never be in Nicki threads spreading hate. 

If u stand with Kesha Statement 100% and you believe that the court outcome is not correct then stop supporting katy don't stream her music unfollow her, but staying in her thread is giving me the vibe of "OMG I love katy and I want to listen to this but I want to stand for kesha and the bandwagon of hating on that man and I don't know what to do with myself, so I am going to torture her fans with negativity cause i don't want to be confused on my own"

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, lg6chromatica said:

I like her but she's pretty much a respected (okay, if she's respected she's probably not like Katy) legacy act

a legacy act who goes #1 every year who's actually talented :suburban:

• Thanks 1

Just now, RideOrDie said:

a legacy act who goes #1 every year who's actually talented :suburban:

Katy is very talented in many aspects!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

Katy is very talented in many aspects!

oh don't worry i wasn't coming for katy's crusty wig this time, she is fine... this once :suburban:look at lg6chromatica's original post  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Worried for…what exactly? 
and ashamed for what? Just because you call me names without any logic doesn't make me become those things lol. And I don't have to come back to you nor do I owe anything to you.  Bye dude. 

the way i'm still trying to process how black widow makes her talented, is it because she was in the studio while sarah hudson was writing it? just kidding :suburban: it's not exactly a lyrical masterpiece but i'm bopping though :WAP: maybe she should take it back from igloo and release it as the lead instead of Woman's Embarrassment... miss iggy iggz won't care as she's done with her rapping or whatever @halcyonday

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

the way i'm still trying to process how black widow makes her talented, is it because she was in the studio while sarah hudson was writing it? just kidding :suburban: it's not exactly a lyrical masterpiece but i'm bopping though :WAP: maybe she should take it back from igloo and release it as the lead instead of Woman's Embarrassment... miss iggy iggz won't care as she's done with her rapping or whatever @halcyonday

Not many people can touch Katy's pen :heart:

32 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Worried for…what exactly? 
and ashamed for what? Just because you call me names without any logic doesn't make me become those things lol. And I don't have to come back to you nor do I owe anything to you.  Bye dude. 

So don't. You keep commenting on it. Bye bro :toofunny3:

46 minutes ago, Slim said:

why are you invested this much in hating her. There are a lot of Artist that I personally don't like, hate their personality and can't stand them (nicki as an ex) however, I would never be in Nicki threads spreading hate. 

It's not hate. It's calling you out for you poor choices. Which I'm allowed to do in a FORUM. what's with the katy apologists lately? :rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.