Chappell Roan wishes she wrote Cool For The Summer

hypnodemiluv

Collab is coming girls! We love to stan two gay supporting artist!! 

• Thanks 1

Chappell Roan having taste while the ATRLers are stuck on the 2021 Demi hate train. We love to see it.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 6

I can totally picture Chappell singing it

• Like 1

Its Demis best single imo. It was SO fresh when it came out. I really thought it would be a smash hit tbh

• Like 2

I dislike Demi so much but CFTS is like one of the best pop songs of all time. Her best song.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

Chappell Roan having taste while the ATRLers are stuck on the 2021 Demi hate train. We love to see it.

Look at this thread again :) Chappel also didnt say anything about Demi she just talked about the song so ... you know we can appreciate a song evem if we dont like am artist right?

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Its Demis best single imo. It was SO fresh when it came out. I really thought it would be a smash hit tbh

Wait...i was about to drag you but i saw on wikipedia that it did way worse than i thought it did wtf :rip:

I thought this had been one of the biggest summer hits that year lmao.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Look at this thread again :) Chappel also didnt say anything about Demi she just talked about the song so ... you know we can appreciate a song evem if we dont like am artist right?

Sounds like you dislike Demi, boo. Since Chappell is a 2000s baby that just said Hannah Montana was one of her biggest influences growing up I wouldn't be surprised if she's fond of Demi too.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1

she would make the song 100x better and listenable without demi's screechy screaming try hard "vocals" tbh

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

Wait...i was about to drag you but i saw on wikipedia that it did way worse than i thought it did wtf :rip:

I thought this had been one of the biggest summer hits that year lmao.

Mess lmao! Yeah it only peaked at #11 in the US unfortunately and its overall chart run wasn't that great. That said, it recently got a solid boost thanks to TikTok making it viral so at least its overall streams are pretty solid now! It's just I remember really feeling like this was going to be Demis era and moment but it just kind of didn't do much the year it was released sadly 

53 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

she would make the song 100x better and listenable without demi's screechy screaming try hard "vocals" tbh

Not really. I think CFTS is perfect for Demi. 

• Like 3

Iconic song :clap3:

2 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

Sounds like you dislike Demi, boo. Since Chappell is a 2000s baby that just said Hannah Montana was one of her biggest influences growing up I wouldn't be surprised if she's fond of Demi too.

I was just responding to your post. Because you made it sound like it's about Demi. Chappel said she loves the song and wish she wrote it. All of the posts in here (including mine) agreed on what Chappel said and we also think it's a great song. Why did you have to bring the topic of Demi getting hate here. It's irrelevant. Chappel has mentioned many of her inspirations (Hannah, P!nk, Gaga, Lana, Lorde, etc.) but she never mentioned Demi. Why do you think liking Hannah makes you automatically a Demi fan too? Why do you think bringing the Demi's hate train into this thread a good idea? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I was just responding to your post. Because you made it sound like it's about Demi. Chappel said she loves the song and wish she wrote it. All of the posts in here (including mine) agreed on what Chappel said and we also think it's a great song. Why did you have to bring the topic of Demi getting hate here. It's irrelevant. Chappel has mentioned many of her inspirations (Hannah, P!nk, Gaga, Lana, Lorde, etc.) but she never mentioned Demi. Why do you think liking Hannah makes you automatically a Demi fan too? Why do you think bringing the Demi's hate train into this thread a good idea? 

Oh god... 

I wish she did as well because that Good Luck, Babe! thing is quite dreadful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.