Do you find Latino men attractive?

Happylittlepunk

On 6/27/2024 at 3:59 PM, Batsy Armada said:

I'm insanely attracted to Latin men, but I've also found them to be more wishy-washy and inconsistent than any other. I don't try anymore, but I definitely admire them from a distance. :smitten:

Are you white?  So they are the problem.  Not you. K. :gaycat6:

Power dynamic didn't work in your favor ?  Humble yourself. This is an ignorant mindset. 

Edited by terrijoe

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dinorhino

• JoeAg

• bliaz

• terrijoe

5 hours ago, terrijoe said:

Are you white?  So they are the problem.  Not you. K. :gaycat6:

Power dynamic didn't work in your favor ?  Humble yourself. This is an ignorant mindset. 

I'm actually impressed that through the offensively presumptuous nature of your post you dared to consider someone else arrogant and ignorant. I said what I said because, literally, every single Latino that I came across and interacted with has been inconsistent in their communication and what they were looking for—to the point where I felt as though they were being wishy-washy.

I'm not speaking ill of Latinos, I'm saying what my experience has been with them as it relates to dating. If it turned out differently, I would have said differently.

Rick Gonzalez from the Judas video :jonny5:

EyKC8jqVcAUoEjI.jpg:large

still hot

law-order-organized-crime-bobby-reyes.jp

brandon larracuente is also puerto rican and too beautiful to not post :jonny:

d7f90209c3f7e03e90e5d0a9aaac80107a8c058b

Edited by Marry The Gods
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 12:28 AM, dumbsparce said:

Couldn't Latino be literally anyone of any race since it's not a race itself? You're basically asking if we like men period.

Also this. It's strange I remember when ana de armas was campaigning for her Marilyn Monroe film and seeing people refer to her as a woman of color :skull: I'm puerto rican on my mom's side and they all have blue eyes with light hair. They look "whiter" than my dad's side who are Italian but have black hair and olive skin. I don't identify as a POC obviously but I'm still prideful about my latin heritage and its annoying having to explain to people, especially those who are not latino, why I look the way I look. I grew up in nyc with puerto ricans and dominicans and they never cared about how I look because they know we come in all shades and we're all family. We listen to the same music, speak the same language, eat the same food and have each other's back. 

29 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Also this. It's strange I remember when ana de armas was campaigning for her Marilyn Monroe film and seeing people refer to her as a woman of color :skull: I'm puerto rican on my mom's side and they all have blue eyes with light hair. They look "whiter" than my dad's side who are Italian but have black hair and olive skin. I don't identify as a POC obviously but I'm still prideful about my latin heritage and its annoying having to explain to people, especially those who are not latino, why I look the way I look. I grew up in nyc with puerto ricans and dominicans and they never cared about how I look because they know we come in all shades and we're all family. We listen to the same music, speak the same language, eat the same food and have each other's back. 

When people say they are attracted to Latino men they usually mean the white or light skin mestizo type. The darker or indigenous are rarely the ones they mean 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 4:02 AM, selena_lavigne said:

Latinos are really amazing lovers for a long time but the break-ups are always a mess and they never apologize unless you show up to where they are and make them.

I'm sure this wasn't a Panamanian...and I won't say the nationalities that this fit the comment in order to not get a wp tbh

13 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

The concept of being Latino means you have to be "brown" or visibly mixed race, particularly noticeably indigenous. If you're a white or black latino outside of the northeast and florida people don't understand it, even other Mexican Americans which is both funny, unfortunate, and cringe

i need yall to find me a latino man first :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.