• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dinorhino

• JoeAg

• bliaz

• Saintlor

Top Posters In This Topic

as a poc ive been in your shoes & attracted people that fetishised me but mama u need to love yourself…once you prioritise your own peace of mind you will attract people that like you for who you are. **** anyone who discriminates people based on their race, don't even pay them any mind 

Edited by Dolce Vita
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, BussC,XOXO said:

**** yes. I love all races, but latino, middle eastern and black are in my top three preferences rn :jonny:

Oooh same, but for me those three "types" are not preferences "right now", they're my preferences for life. I just find men with darker complexions to be godlike handsome.

• Thanks 1

Don't be ridiculous, of course latino guys are attractive (as are guys of all shapes and sizes)

I'm racially ambiguous and get mistaken for every ethnicity you can think of; when people think I'm latino I won't lie I take it as a compliment bc I think latinos are insanely attractive. Brazilians don't have a reputation for being some of the world's most beautiful people for no reason

Well, who doesn't? 

6g34Gn2.gif

As a whole? Well, no. 

But I can say that for all races, like most people that don't fetishize :suburban:

1 hour ago, Mordecai said:

Don't be ridiculous, of course latino guys are attractive (as are guys of all shapes and sizes)

I'm racially ambiguous and get mistaken for every ethnicity you can think of; when people think I'm latino I won't lie I take it as a compliment bc I think latinos are insanely attractive. Brazilians don't have a reputation for being some of the world's most beautiful people for no reason

That has nothing really to do with being Latino, just the history of Brazil that's pretty unique to it as it contains basically every phenotype on the extreme ends (white Brazilians, black Brazilians are very plentiful) in addition to anything mixed in between and even a sizable Japanese Brazilian population

Most of Latin America you don't get as much diversity, such as Mexico is predominately indigenous or mixed indigenous/spanish and relatively rarely any white Mexicans and basically no black or Asian mexicans (and basically the same for central america and lots of South America). 

Edited by dinorhino

Always been my type physically but I am also Latino and dating a white man so :laugh: 

But prior to my current partner, my 4 exes were all Latino.

You're seeking validation purely for being a Latino man? :suburban: 

to answer your question… well yes :suburban:

especially if you look like Caio Veyron. :suburban:

I'm insanely attracted to Latin men, but I've also found them to be more wishy-washy and inconsistent than any other. I don't try anymore, but I definitely admire them from a distance. :smitten:

3 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

the hottest man that ever f*cked my ass was mexican 

and I heard a lot of good things about colombians, i want a man like maluma

Then go to Southern Europe or the Balkans because Maluma is just a white latino lol 

7 hours ago, dinorhino said:

Then go to Southern Europe or the Balkans because Maluma is just a white latino lol 

No there's something different about that south american charm, it's not a skin color thing

18 hours ago, dinorhino said:

I don't get the term white latino

Maluma doesn't look like a white person at all 

13 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

No there's something different about that south american charm, it's not a skin color thing

Is cause we are also mixed with native americans :giraffe: we have the pocahontas charm :eli:

Here in my country Colombia aka Kingdom of Encanto and Shakira the demographies are mostly like this:

White Latinos blonde or red-brown haired and green-blue eyes : Mostly European and some native genes
(like 10% 7% percent of the population) theyre rare 

ETzxAWDWAAMNX6S.jpg PBBFDMP3HJADJGHBKDKFL5MXKE.jpgd692a865f6ecb3d953477827d3fde28d.jpg

White Ethnic Latinos : Mixing of European Mediterranean and Native American.  Sometimes middle eastern too.
Theyre basically like 40% of the population here.  I belong here lol

sddefault.jpg800px-LINCOLN.jpg

Latinos morenos.  Mostly Native american genes and some european. Sometimes mixing of native american and black heritage too.
Like 40% of the population too

Alexander-Mejia-Atletico-Nacional.jpeg el-heraldo_7461341_20240510102539.jpg

The black community.
Mostly in our pacific coast cities like Cali
10%-12% of the population of our country.
Theyre rare too

Danilo_Moreno_Asprilla.JPGScreen-Shot-2020-06-29-at-12.19.14-PM.png

Our pure indigenous populations. 3% Of the country. In the most secluded and distant parts of the country. 

stock-photo-portrait-colombian-woman-260

Edited by AvadaKedavra

I'm Mexican, of course I do lol.

7 hours ago, Saintlor said:

I don't get the term white latino

Maluma doesn't look like a white person at all 

Maluma looks white as ****, just not in the Western definition of what it means to be white (which is basically Northwestern European or aka Germanic~Scandinavian). You can find men who look like his kin in Southern Europe and Eastern Europe very easily. He has no indigenous or African facial features to look like anything but. 

Maluma literally looks whiter than many people you find in Southern Europe specifically such as Sicily. 

5 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Is cause we are also mixed with native americans :giraffe: we have the pocahontas charm :eli:

Here in my country Colombia aka Kingdom of Encanto and Shakira the demographies are mostly like this:

White Latinos blonde or red-brown haired and green-blue eyes : Mostly European and some native genes
(like 10% 7% percent of the population) theyre rare 

ETzxAWDWAAMNX6S.jpg PBBFDMP3HJADJGHBKDKFL5MXKE.jpgd692a865f6ecb3d953477827d3fde28d.jpg

White Ethnic Latinos : Mixing of European Mediterranean and Native American.  Sometimes middle eastern too.
Theyre basically like 40% of the population here.  I belong here lol

sddefault.jpg800px-LINCOLN.jpg

Latinos morenos.  Mostly Native american genes and some european. Sometimes mixing of native american and black heritage too.
Like 40% of the population too

Alexander-Mejia-Atletico-Nacional.jpeg el-heraldo_7461341_20240510102539.jpg

The black community.
Mostly in our pacific coast cities like Cali
10%-12% of the population of our country.
Theyre rare too

Danilo_Moreno_Asprilla.JPGScreen-Shot-2020-06-29-at-12.19.14-PM.png

Our pure indigenous populations. 3% Of the country. In the most secluded and distant parts of the country. 

stock-photo-portrait-colombian-woman-260

Those morenos are definitely pardo (triracial) or mulatto, especially the ones you pictured. They're clearly afrodescendants facial feature wise and they look very distinct from mestizos who are basically purely Spanish+Indigenous that you'd find in Mexico for example. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.