Do you find Latino men attractive?

Happylittlepunk

speaking of which I'm at the gym rn and I'm gonna miss this planet fitness when I move cause it's always full of hot latino guys :WAP: they're all usually around my height too (5'6) which is even MORE of a slay 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dinorhino

• JoeAg

• bliaz

• Saintlor

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, RussianRoulette said:

Yes! They are absolutely gorgeous. Most of the models I follow on Chat***ate are south american:rip:

they have something about them that's not just looks, it's the way they carry themselves and their confidence and their sweet talk:jonny5:

Chat***ate is full of Colombians. They and Russians dominate the site :dies:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

speaking of which I'm at the gym rn and I'm gonna miss this planet fitness when I move cause it's always full of hot latino guys :WAP: they're all usually around my height too (5'6) which is even MORE of a slay 

We are the same height :dies: And yes, I'm latino, but I'm not hot :gaycat6:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, bliaz said:

We are the same height :dies: And yes, I'm latino, but I'm not hot :gaycat6:

ok our short king serve though!! tbh I'm very partial to dudes of all body types who are around my height :gaycat4:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

ok our short king serve though!! tbh I'm very partial to dudes of all body types who are around my height :gaycat4:

Same, baby

well-hello.gif

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Latinos are really amazing lovers for a long time but the break-ups are always a mess and they never apologize unless you show up to where they are and make them.

:deadbanana2:the way this hit the nail on the head. they're so toxica for that

2 hours ago, bliaz said:

Chat***ate is full of Colombians. They and Russians dominate the site :dies:

I mean, they gotta make that coin somoehow.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, J Legend X said:

don't lie... y'all white gays only like white men.

And fetishize men from other races

:suburban:

3 hours ago, Saintlor said:

Threads like these give off needing white validation vibes :toofunny3:

Right. Therapy is needed.

:suburban:

I'm European but I've been to Latin America and most of my friends are Latinxs as I live in Spain and they all look different, from white blond hair and blue eyes to black skin and black hair.. what do you mean by "finding latino men attractive"? lol 

Edited by Last Boy on Earth
  • Thanks 1

Latino is not a race, so what exactly should i focus on when answering this question? On the black Latin men? On the white Latin men? On the mixed raced men? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aethereal said:

The African ancestry of Latinos is not entirely West African though unlike the Black Americans.

Very true, but "African" is obviously far, far too broad a descriptor of Afro-Latinos' phenotypes, so I decided on the area of Africa that they're likely to have derived most (if not all) of their African ancestry from.

Black Americans also can't always trace the "entirety" of their African ancestry to West Africa.

Edited by LikeATattoo

I'm latino and son of a black woman, who's still Latina, and a white father, still Latino. I'm mixed race, Latino is not my ethnicity. 

My boyfriend is white as a piece of paper, with red hair and he is still Latino as well. 

6 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I need some self confidence right now! If you ever dated or been with a Latino man what makes you attracted to them or what do you love about them? Sorry guys I just got my heart broken a bit right now.

They're not all the same 😀

But in general I think latino men are the most handsome guys 

If someone didn't appreciated you or didn't choose you just let them go, think about it as making room for someone new who will see the best in you

56 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I'm latino and son of a black woman, who's still Latina, and a white father, still Latino. I'm mixed race, Latino is not my ethnicity. 

My boyfriend is white as a piece of paper, with red hair and he is still Latino as well. 

You are very right that <<Latino>> isn't an ancestry or a race but many people, especially anglophones (americans, canadians, brits, etc.) don't realise that

Very much in the US, people think that in order to be Latino you have to be "brown" due to the overwhelming majority of Latinos in the US being Mexican of which the population is pretty much indigenous or mixed indigenous+Spanish. When they see a black Latino or even a white Latino their brains are fried because they associate being mixed race with being Latino and don't understand the stupidity :cm:

Like i've literally seen Latinos who are unambiguously black be classified as non-black by Americans because in their minds if you speak a language other than French or English you can't be black anymore lmao.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.