Chappell Roan likes insta post joking about Ariana and Gypsy Rose, get's dragged

Gwendolyn

3 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

So you reposted here to.. what? Stoke division? 

? Saw this on Twitter and posted it here, that's it. We cover all sorts of pop culture on this forum, even if it's stupid stuff like this, especially since this will reach the tabloids soon if that tweets gain more momentum.  :deadbanana2:

Edited by Gwendolyn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virgos Groove

• Gwendolyn

• family.guy123

• burninredhot

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always funny to see atrlers act like they're above stan Twitter when atrl is the exact same as stan Twitter... 

I don't see what's wrong with this? That is what Ariana is known for:marshmallow: 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

? Saw this on Twitter and posted it here, that's it. We cover all sorts of pop culture on this forum, even if it's stupid stuff like this, especially since this will reach the tabloids soon if that tweets gain more momentum.  :deadbanana2:

Riiight. 

44 minutes ago, glitch said:

Am I the only one who doesn't understand this :toofunny2:

I think it's a home-wrecking joke. In the picture she's "splitting up" Gypsy and her man. 

• Thanks 1

nobody is upset over this lol. she's liked a meme poking fun at ariana's relationship patterns, who cares? most ariana fans joke about it too because it's not that serious. both those tweets didn't make any noise either, one with less than 100 likes and the other with less than 10k. 

Not sure how some of these people function in real life, like :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

Can we circle back to my idea of sending half of stan Twitter to a mental asylum?

:suburban:

If only people were this passionate about real issues 

• Like 1

literally who cares? is this how f*cking bored people are nowadays cause jesus christ :deadbanana4:

anyway I found out about tubi the other day and how it has so many f*cking movies on it so some of these stans should go on there and watch some stuff instead of hyperfocusing on random bs like this lmao 

As we have known for a long time, the stan community is way too sensitive. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.