Rumour: Dr. Luke likes tweet attacking Kesha's appearance, calls her a liar

SmittenCake

42 minutes ago, WaterDiamonds said:

Why you have to bring looks into a serious topic like this one? Weird behavior.

Beauty is in the eye on the beholder, just because you don't find two women attractive doesn't mean they're not and doesn't give you the right to attack them UNDER A POST ABOUT R4P3 :rip:

Exactly. Even if that were true (it's not and it's so gross to talk about the appearance of women ESPECIALLY of survivors in this thread) when will people learn that rape is not about appearance nor what you're wearing, attraction, sex/ whatever bullshit rape culture deniers and apologists peddle, it's about violence, control, degradation, and power. That article made me sick. 

• Like 10

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• TomTom

• bunnyeyes

• WaterDiamonds

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking only attractive people can experiment SA is the textbook of misogyny and the false 'receipt' most ab.us3rs try to use :coffee2:

• Like 4

Can someone K word him already 

it's always the good ppl that are gone too fast but vile humans like him are still roaming the streets smh

• Like 2

the hypocrisy i can feel if Katy ever reveals similar events to what Kesha went through, Kats would expect people to flock katy with support and NOT say that shes ugly or lied about it smh

4 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Didn't charlixcx say he called her fat? This is on brand for him

Source?

13 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

the hypocrisy i can feel if Katy ever reveals similar events to what Kesha went through, Kats would expect people to flock katy with support and NOT say that shes ugly or lied about it smh

Yes, exactly. It's always "bops over morals" until your own fave is affected. This is also why, for their own sake, I hope none of the "Kesha lied"-Katy stans ever gets sexually assaulted themselves.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Inverted said:

Before the rape accusations, the white gays on here used to pretend Dr. Luke was good-looking. Like where? :deadbanana2:

He's not good-looking and neither is Kesha or woman in that GIF (is that Gaga?). They all look so average or below. :deadbanana2:

And then you're crying paragraphs because people come for JLo's untalented ass :rip: hang on to those looks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Tropical said:

Source?

This tweet was about Dr. Luke.

https://x.com/charli_xcx/status/478139265168068610

https://neiuindependent.org/18356/uncategorized/anti-pop-star-charli-xcx-embodies-her-main-pop-girl-status-on-crash/

However, despite XCX's mainstream success she revealed that she hated this time of her career because she lacked creative freedom and Atlantic Records forced her to work with music producers she disliked, specifically, Dr. Luke, who fat shamed her. Charli XCX tweeted her negative experience with Dr. Luke, who allegedly overheard him say, "She better lose some weight if she wants to be a pop star." to another producer. 

3 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

Oh that interview is interesting. Would love to for her to call him out directly. She should, now that would be brat as hell,

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tropical said:

Oh that interview is interesting. Would love to for her to call him out directly. She should, now that would be brat as hell,

He'd take to her court asap it's too risky for anyone to accuse him of anything without making it a legal nightmare. 

19 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

GRBCcqXXIAA7OFd?format=jpg&name=large

Beyond stupid. Everyone knows that r*pe is more about pathetic men feeling power over a woman than the act itself, so it has barely anything to do with looks. 

19 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

What's going on with that nasty ass fanbase? Someone explain. 

Not this rat using Gale Weathers for their stupid ass tweet :mad:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Aren't you the die hard Jennifer Aniston stan? Please stay on topic and don't come for other people's looks :deadbanana4:

21 hours ago, WaterDiamonds said:

Why you have to bring looks into a serious topic like this one? Weird behavior.

Beauty is in the eye on the beholder, just because you don't find two women attractive doesn't mean they're not and doesn't give you the right to attack them UNDER A POST ABOUT R4P3 :rip:

16 hours ago, Bimbo said:

And then you're crying paragraphs because people come for JLo's untalented ass :rip: hang on to those looks!

How did I bring up looks when this whole topic is about Dr. Luke supposedly attacking Kesha's looks? I'm completely on topic. :rip: 

Finally, what on earth do Aniston and Lopez have to do with this thread? And if you're trying to attack their looks, I don't think they're amazingly beautiful either. I don't need someone to be gorgeous to like them or value them, but maybe you three do? My original response was commentary on people on this site glorifying the looks of average white people.

And not the "untalented" comment with the Bad Bunny avatar. :deadbanana2:I've seen him perform twice and he's worse than Ozuna. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.