Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

JT - 'City Cinderella'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 149
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • the whole mixtape was lame and now she looks like a clown after Nicki came for her Uncle Al also sounds like a bad Nicki sample'd song

  • BrattyBottom
    BrattyBottom

    Just read that this isn't to have any features. I feel like she thinks it will give her the opportunity to shine but really it's giving no budget. I know she's hot off her tour of backyard cookouts an

  • I am floored.    Genuinely one of the best rap girl projects in years. She's actually doing everything the other girls think they're doing - successfully.    Her POV & style are s

Just read that this isn't to have any features. I feel like she thinks it will give her the opportunity to shine but really it's giving no budget. I know she's hot off her tour of backyard cookouts and parking lots but going featureless when you don't have much charisma is a mistake. 

 

I'm surprised she couldn't even get a line or two from anyone in the bitter b.itch club.

so perched :jonnycat: I've overplayed sideways and okay already

OK Cover! Let me give ms JTea one more chance.

Edited by AdrianNicki

love the cover!! very excited for this, she's 3/3 for me right now 

  • Author

the album cover is really good but it's too classy for a mixtape tbh

and it just doesn't match the music that she's making rn, like no bars is not giving this cover at all. still creative and a pretty gorgeous though

It's on iTunes too. Has 16 tracks in total. 

 

Sideways is track 10

OKAY is track 11

 

Never listened to her but the cover is a serve and now i wanna listen :jonny: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.