Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• chosensparkles

• BrokenMachine

• Suilen

Top Posters In This Topic

i spot a typo :fan:

• Haha 11

Irreverent but not overly cutesy and corny like Smile-Witness. This is really a proper comeback to her quirky funny ways of the Teenage Dream era.  :giraffe:
We all love her. She's the It Girl now :gaycat2:what a comeback.  I cant believe all this winning. woah woah

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 4

I really, from the bottom of my heart, dislike this woman. And I don't even know why. 

Edited by Mr_campbell
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

can somebody let her know she's pushing 40? and we want growth... not her recycling the bubble image of TD up the point of working with Dr Puke again WILLINGLY!

• Thanks 2

The song is already irreverent when it comes women's struggles so the video mirroring that isn't surprising.

Okay but that issue aside for a moment, I'm so tired of "funny and irreverent" from her when it's always neither of those things as much as it is just bad and cringey. None of her best work (Spiritual, Choose Your Battles, Legendary Lovers, Thinking Of You, Roulette, Dance With The Devil, Teenage Dream (song), Wide Awake, etc.) has ever been that. She actually does have the ability to make good pop music, but she's made it clear time and time again she's learned nothing and has no real desire to push herself beyond this tryhard attempt at camp and edgelord humor. 

And then to top it all off, she went right back to Dr. Luke the moment she felt it was "okay". Disgusting. 

• Like 2

16 years in the industry and not a single person told her that she's just not the funny girl she wants to be?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.