15 years since Michael Jackson's death

Almodusa

Good riddance. Lemme stream Like That

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Polgg48 said:

after the day, fans picked up 'man in the mirror' to spam everywhere for a whole damn month, i always skip it now.

I love that song lol

• Thumbs Down 1

He was a legend in life and is now also currently one. There will, literally, never be another artist like him. It's so insane and delusional how other artists are always wanting to compare themselves to him, but without having a fraction of the talent; I was just listening to HIStory - Past, Present And Future - Book I late last night and it really hit how we've already had and experienced the best of the best. His music and overall talent was just epic in every sense of the word; truly a larger than life talent.

Regardless of what you think about him, he really was that SUPERSTAR. The reaction to his death was a cultural reset, the whole world stopped that day. It was insane and to think that prior to his death, he was practically a punching bag for mote than a decade, only for them to switch like f** and sing him praises lmao. 

If Spotify was already the force it was when he died, I bet that he wouldve broken every record (and even the server) as he did with web servers on the Internet during that day. 

Sad for his alleged victims though, they never got their justice. 

I remember I was bartending and I was discussing with my customers about Farrah Faucets death which happened that morning to breaking CNN news of MJ.. it was shocking 

Perhaps the only actual cultural reset I have experienced in my lifetime. 11 year olds who had never heard of him suddenly learned the lyrics to his biggest hits overnight. It was crazy. Everyone in school was blasting his songs and were moonwalking during the breaks. And no one really gaf about him before he died.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.