• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• iHype.

• ChooseyLover

• Communion

I hope Madonna never touches anything Katy related and does a song with Kesha. 

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Like 5

Just now, PrettyHurts said:

going to cackle if it flops and it was all for nothing 

If?

• Haha 3

But let's be real. The most important part is still that's she's working with him and it was her decision. Her label warning her doesn't matter. 

I can only imagine her thought process and if I remember correctly she called Kesha her friend last time in 2017. Then the leaks between her and Gaga became known and she found out what they were taking about behind her back. I can imagine Katy getting upset and 6 years later she just doesn't recognize Kesha as her friend, and let's be real. Barely anyone cares about people they stopped being friends with like 6-7 years ago. Especially when they find out they talked about them behind their back.

It's just my thought process and I may be wrong but in the end Katy is just a (stupid) human who makes mistakes too. She's not responsible for actions of men. What she's doing now isn't right but she's far from being a monster.

Edited by halcyonday
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 14

1 minute ago, PrettyHurts said:

going to cackle if it flops and it was all for nothing 

It will flop. Have you heard the snippet?

I mean, literally anyone with half a brain knew that a female empowerment anthem created by Dr. Luke was not going to be received well. Clearly it was a calculated risk in hopes that the controversy would propel interest in the single.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

But let's be real. The most important part is still that's she's working with him and it was her decision. Her label warning her doesn't matter. 

I can only imagine her thought process and if I remember she called Kesha her friend last time in 2017. Then the leaks between her and Gaga became known and she found out what they were taking about behind her back. I can imagine Katy getting upset and 6 years later she just doesn't recognize Kesha as her friend, and let's be real. Barely anyone cares about people they stopped being friends like 6-7 years ago. Especially when they find out they talked about them behind their back.

It's just my thought process and I may be wrong but in the end Katy is just a (stupid) human who makes mistakes too. She's not responsible for actions of men. What she's doing now isn't right but she's far from being a monster.

I agree with everything but Katy's song is literally called "Woman's World" so…. :rip:

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

going to cackle when it flops and it was all for nothing 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

I can only imagine her thought process and if I remember correctly she called Kesha her friend last time in 2017. Then the leaks between her and Gaga became known and she found out what they were taking about behind her back. I can imagine Katy getting upset and 6 years later she just doesn't recognize Kesha as her friend, and let's be real. Barely anyone cares about people they stopped being friends with like 6-7 years ago. Especially when they find out they talked about them behind their back.

If you keep rapists in your life, you're a monster. It's that simple.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

She's gonna get asked about her decision to work with Luke and if she thinks Kesha is a liar for the rest of her life now, isn't she?

ezgif-4-53b4c8c37e.thumb.gif.4aac5e1bab4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She's not the brightest cookie in the jar, but the worst part is that she sells her morals to whatever gets her some attention. Not a girls' girl. 

This will do more harm than good in the longterm. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

I agree with everything but Katy's song is literally called "Woman's World" so…. :rip:

She's tone deaf :jonnycat:

its one thing to just have dr luke back for a mindless bop but the fact that she's doing a female empowerment anthem with him is just an insult to her audience's intelligence and a vile move on her part

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

If you keep rapists in your life, you're a monster. It's that simple.

Well looks like Katy believes Luke and not her. It's just that simple.

she did all this for a song that was going to flop anyway

was it worth it dummy :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

interesting that now they're going with 'she was warned not to work with him!!!' when that puff piece orchestrated with rolling stone proudly boasted her reunion with the rapist.

Katy Perry Reconnected With 'Teenage Dream' Producer Dr. Luke for KP6

"Katy knew exactly the album she wanted to make and put together the team to make it happen," a label source tells Rolling Stone of her upcoming LP"

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/katy-perry-new-album-kp6-dr-luke-max-martin-1235041835/

she could've pulled bonnie mckee out of the basement for the same milennial'd female empowering moment she clearly wants but to do that with a proven abuser of women is embarrassing. i wish her…an ounce of luck. 

Edited by Dolce Vita
  • Like 6

The Daily Mail is not a trusted. Her label wanted her to make another album like TD and were encouraging with work with the same producers. That doesn't seem like advising against it. 

Edited by Paultea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.