Zionists and protestors "clash" at synagogue illegally selling Palestinian land

ZeroSuitBritney

+ Police assist in attacking protestors

+ MSM and Biden lie insisting it was an antisemetic attack without mentioning the event was to illegally sell Palestinian land to settlers

Thanks for yet another lie, Biden! I'm sure the anti Zionist Jews there were hellbent on committing an antisemitic hate crime! :clap3:

Edited by ZeroSuitBritney
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't understand how pro-Palestinians think that blocking Jews in LA from entering their synagogue, or chanting for intifada in front of a NY exhibit commemorating Jewish victims of terror is going to convince others to join their "anti-Zionist" cause 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

6 minutes ago, Bosque said:

I don't understand how pro-Palestinians think that blocking Jews in LA from entering their synagogue, or chanting for intifada in front of a NY exhibit commemorating Jewish victims of terror is going to convince others to join their "anti-Zionist" cause 

I don't understand how pro Zionists think real estate agencies using a synagogue to protect themselves from criticism for ILLEGALLY selling Palestinian land to settlers and then berating the protestors outside who are protesting this ILLEGAL action is going to convince others to join their "pro-occupation" cause. 

I really recommend you get a mental evaluation. Something is not right. 

• Thanks 5

18 minutes ago, Bosque said:

a NY exhibit commemorating Jewish victims of terror

The exhibit in question:

Literal genocide propaganda. Ain't you tired, Miss Dephira?

• Thanks 4

What land was being sold? Edit: never mind 

Edited by family.guy123

The framing to try and justify violent and obstructive protesting of a place of worship is insane. Imagine pro-Israel supporters protested and blocked entry to a mosque that was fundraising for Gaza.

Also, the "illegal land?" All properties in state of Israel, all of land recognized as sovereign by Israel and not in any illegal settlements. This would be also then be the equivalent of justifying a protest at a church connected to a realtor selling property on stolen land of the United States. 

No amount of hatred and word gymnastics will justify violence and protesting a people's place of worship. This is what people mean when they say antizionism veers into antisemitism. Protest the embassy, not a synagogue and areas where Jewish people live. Jesus Christ.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 hours ago, Bosque said:

I guess you missed the part where Jewish identity is, yet again, being weaponized by a foreign genocidal state to stoke a culture war and distract away from their war crimes.

These weren't innocent jews trying to go to temple, sis. This was an ILLEGAL auction of stolen Palestinian land, being held in a synagogue to push the EXACT opinion you're blindly sharing.

And I say blindly sharing because I want to give you the benefit of doubt here - assuming you're willingly spreading genocidal propaganda with a Gaga icon of all girls is almost too crazy to imagine, but who knows!

The two usual evil ass users in here again

Edit: three, forgot about the third one

Edited by arctic-turner
  • Haha 3

the police being vile, water is wet, etc

8 minutes ago, Vegvisir said:

I guess you missed the part where Jewish identity is, yet again, being weaponized by a foreign genocidal state to stoke a culture war and distract away from their war crimes.

These weren't innocent jews trying to go to temple, sis. This was an ILLEGAL auction of stolen Palestinian land, being held in a synagogue to push the EXACT opinion you're blindly sharing.

And I say blindly sharing because I want to give you the benefit of doubt here - assuming you're willingly spreading genocidal propaganda with a Gaga icon of all girls is almost too crazy to imagine, but who knows!

I assure you that Dephira knows exactly what they're spreading, even hiding behind their name change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I assure you that Dephira knows exactly what they're spreading, even hiding behind their name change.

Oop! Clocked it! Thanks for letting me know.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

they are so loving 🧡🧡

they are so loving ♥️

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.