Crazy Town's singer, known for "Butterfly", Shifty Shellshock dies

prézli

Shellshock, whose given name was Seth Binzer, died on June 24, according to the Los Angeles medical examiner.

The singer was found at his home, but no cause of death has been released at this stage.

Newsweek contacted the medical examiner and Shellshock's representatives by email for comment.

https://www.newsweek.com/shifty-shellshock-dead-death-crazy-town-band-1916931

Edited by prézli
  • Like 1

Omg no!! May he rest in peace! Butterfly, Revolving Door and Starry Eyed Surprise are songs that I will forever remember as part of my childhood, so sad 

• Like 1

Rest in peace

This can not be real. Just 3 days ago I had the urge to blast Butterfly and I haven't stopped playing it since. What in the world?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Rest in peace

This can not be real. Just 3 days ago I had the urge to blast Butterfly and I haven't stopped playing it since. What in the world?

Unfortunately, this was expected. He was a serious addict.

RIP

I used to have a sort of crush on him back in the day, 'Butterfly' remains one of the best songs from early 00s.

RIP. Butterfly is a classique isn't it? I haven't heard it since 2001 but i still remember its chorus, it pops out in my mind from time to time lol.

RIP :jonny: Butterfly was a BOPPP

I had heard that song but didn't know it was theirs nor its name, love it.

May he rest in peace.

RIP to the absolute legend who gave us Starry Eyed Surprise.

RIP, this is really sad. Butterfly and their short-lived fame was a big part of my childhood.

starry eye surprise is the underrated classic that gonna live forever, rest well king

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.