Most viewed gay categories in the world.

Darkgalord

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Additionally, lets not act as if a lot if guys do not fantasize about having sex with a minor (creepy but true) and twinks legally feed that appetite 

Ive seen so many videos of non twinks with twink in the title. These "statistics" feel biased. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BussC,XOXO

• IBeMe

• Smarticle

• Breathe On Moi

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised at the Twink domination, everyone I know is obsessed of getting bigger and ******* big guys. Maybe I live in a bubble 

• Like 1

Reading the comments, it's funny that ppl never consider twink for twink is a possibility. Personally, when I have been sorted into a label (I'd never self identify), it's been twink but I also love twinks, esp on video. People always talk about the rly popular straight male adult film stars being short bc it makes everything else look bigger, def think that logic applies to twinks

I go through phases and end up being all over the place, often just combining categories. smirk drinking GIF

21 minutes ago, Batsy Armada said:

I go through phases and end up being all over the place, often just combining categories. smirk drinking GIF

Ugh... Jensen could get it. 

• Like 1

But where's uncut latino with mustache + goatee combo category??

This is the science research we all have waited for :clap3:

Australia be stealing everyone's husband 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.