Pia Mia - "Repeat After Me"

Alex

After her mass le*k, I've realized how much I've actually missed her! I probably won't mind anything that she'll drop, but I won't especially complain if she drops something with similar vibes as We Should Be Together/Touch/Cry Baby (just checked the snippet n I think I won) :gaycat2:

Edited by shinri
  • Like 1

I need her to come up with something more pop/catchy like the old days. The djs/Sean Paul collabs were cute tho. From this snippet I assume this will be another chill thing, let's see

She actually makes really good music, excited for this!

I still go back to Fill Me In with Austin Mahone regularly :toofunny2:  A masterpiece I fear!

Haibo! Can she please just be consistent ,I want friend to win so bad,but I cannot anymore PIA!!!!!!!

Give us We Should Be Together , Red Love , Mr President , Princess  and Fight For You Type Issssssh

LOVE It, I didn't mind My Side EP but this one is surely much more up my alley :gaycat: Hopefully an album is to follow and she'll forget 'bout that book of hers :pancake:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.