Britney Spears has reconciled with her sons

Erreur2 La Nature

I wish her nothing but happiness, health & healing. I don't think it's for anyone to pontificate about her kids or their relationship to their mother. 

Bryan is a disparaging misogynist & her father's lap dog though, so I hope boundaries are set with him. 

• Like 2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• dirrtydiana

• SinnerCity

• ChrisTheLoner

Top Posters In This Topic

Mixed feelings.

Happy for HER

I hope their motives are pure and either way Britney ain't given them money again anyways. She took them off of the will/trust and she meant it. So I hope this is real on both sides and healing can continue.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

They were both born in September though.. and last we heard was Kevin moved them to Hawaii so she can keep paying child support until they're 21

OT: if Britney's happy so am I 

Didn't Rosengart already address this, though.

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

Didn't Rosengart already address this, though.

I don't recall but maybe. Either way the boys probably realized that daddy will be the only one actually being cut off from a the monthly paycheck, not them

the future is looking good for the queen of pop aka Britney Spears :clap3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

I don't recall but maybe. Either way the boys probably realized that daddy will be the only one actually being cut off from a the monthly paycheck, not them

I think there was a certain stipulation preventing it going to 21 and it is at 18. Otherwise, us stans would be furious.

The boys just need to have a pure heart with her as she will have one back.

Too much went down since 2019 for her to ever have full trust in any of her family members...even her boys based on the statements their loser dad fed them to hurt her even more. 

She'll forgive but she won't forget.

must be a slow news day at Daily Fail..

Honestly, this makes me so ******* happy for her. After all this time and struggle for freedom only to be abandoned by even her children (under the influence of FedEX and that one-legged alcoholic sperm donor, no less). :mazen:

I know this reconciliation means the world to her, and it makes my heart feel full to know it's a reality. :chick3:

I do find it very weird that Britney stans have a hatred to her own children and doubt their own intentions... They literally came from her womb. Have some respect.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Stunnah said:

Are you serious? What they did is nothing compared to what those children suffered in her house. 

Not sure why this comment has so many downvotes… you can simultaneously acknowledge that Britney was a victim while also recognising that her children most likely had a terrible upbringing 

• Confused 1

I'm so happy for her, she adores her sons

I hope this is true, her boys mean the world to her. They keep her happy.

2 hours ago, knewbetterpt2 said:

must be a slow news day at Daily Fail..

And who is this nickhautman guy? 

Will the Army switch on the innocent kids now or keep bullying them?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

They get money. She gets good press. A symbiotic relationship.

12 minutes ago, bjorn said:

And who is this nickhautman guy? 

A writer for Page Six. He pretty much had a direct line to Rosengart when it came to the court updates

I hope their relationship can be healed and their mutual love strong. :heart2:

Spoiler

and she better not give them a god damn CENT :angry:

Aw well intentioned as it is, some of y'all need to stop speculating about if and how she chooses to support her kids. They're literally the light of her life regardless of wether she's the same to them, she'll do what she feels inclined to do instinctively. 

13 hours ago, Fruity said:

Not sure why this comment has so many downvotes… you can simultaneously acknowledge that Britney was a victim while also recognising that her children most likely had a terrible upbringing 

Because they're implying Britney is a bad mom when a)she's not and b)they've spent most of their lives with kev 

13 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

I do find it very weird that Britney stans have a hatred to her own children and doubt their own intentions... They literally came from her womb. Have some respect.

Agreed. It's very weird behavior. That's her children at the end of the day. Let them live, heal and love. 

• Like 1

As much as we make jokes or drags about the intentions of her sons, I am really so happy to read this as I know it means everything to Britney and she deserves so much happiness. :heart:

Edited by P!nk

The mandatory child support checks are gonna stop coming soon, so they need to be in her good graces again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.