Britney Spears has reconciled with her sons

Erreur2 La Nature

Like everyone else says I hope her kids truly want to reconnect with her and put the past on the side and move together forward and this isn't just about money. 

• Like 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• dirrtydiana

• SinnerCity

• ChrisTheLoner

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope things got better and all three are in good terms, they're her everything.

31 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

That's nice to hear. :heart2:

Even though they treated her horribly, I always felt a bit bad for them. They were basically brought up by her family and K-Fed to see her as nothing more than a family slave. It's such a messed up way to be raised.

Yeah I always felt bad for them too because at the end of the day they were victims too, basically being used as a bargaining chip by her messed up family to get her to comply with the C-Ship. I honestly don't think they ever meant to treat her the way they did before and it was moreso the influence from KFed and her family.

I'm really glad they reconciled and that she has a relationship with them again, which is all she's ever wanted first and foremost :heart2:

Her children were raised in a way none of us can relate to so I've always refrained from commenting about them. I can only imagine what they saw and heard growing up. Their young age prevented them from processing everything they witnessed so now that they're stepping into adulthood they will eventually realize that their mom's only wish (every year :chick1:) was to be with them and love them unconditionally.mp3

• Like 2

This is great news.

Whoever supports the conservatorship is an idiot. 

• Like 2

This family has been shattered several times over. I wish them all great healing in what should be a very personal situation. 

I just know Kevin is a terrible, deadbeat father who clearly uses his children for his own personal gain, whether it be financially or emotionally to get his way. 

I am thrilled for her, she deserves the world. :heart:

Good for her tbh

I kinda understand their past behaviour because teenage boys are usually nasty and horrible to everyone, including their parents. Hope they have matured and now understand how much their mom needs them.

Edited by Venice B

If this is true, I'm glad. Going to continue hoping for the best for all 3 of them. 

:heart2:

They saw she got $40 million last year so they want back now :khalyan2:

This might fix her! 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

This might fix her! 

7 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

This might fix her! 

5 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

This might fix her! 

She's not the one that needs fixing babes x

:ryan3:

• Haha 8

As nice as this is for Britney as a mum, the suspicious side of me is hoping she's cautious given both boys will be adults this year and the money will stop. Kevin is a lot of things, he's not stupid tho, he's aware his easy life is coming to an end. 

seems to be a good idea to keep mum in the good books so we can have an easy life. I hope that there's just no malicious intent behind this for her sake. She's been through enough. 

Bryan played a role in their reconciliation

Of course he did.

Money that's what they really want. leaches, all of them. 4tBYgJh.thumb.gif.b009d8c13dc506323d1b31

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

I'm happy for Britney :heart:

I really hope this isn't because they just want her money, I hope they can become close again.

Oh 100% it is. James Spears and Kfed raised them. The second a check clears they won't be able to find the block button fast enough 

I'm happy for her. Good on the brother for actually helping and not giving up. 

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

I was going to make a comment saying "why are you guys talking about kids like that?" but it turns out they're 18????? omg... 

Well....... they've just turned 18 not even months ago. And just NOW they're back talking to her. 

She's not obliged to pay child support anymore. I'll just leave it at that. 

2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Such as?

Glad Britney has the opportunity to talk to them and have them in her life, knowing that they're the reason she went through everything she went through and I also hope it's genuine given what they said about her last year alongside Kevin and they're not there only for the money

You've never had an unstable parent and it shows

12 minutes ago, 2NE1 said:

You've never had an unstable parent and it shows

Shows what exactly?

:clap3:

42 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Well....... they've just turned 18 not even months ago. And just NOW they're back talking to her. 

She's not obliged to pay child support anymore. I'll just leave it at that. 

They were both born in September though.. and last we heard was Kevin moved them to Hawaii so she can keep paying child support until they're 21

OT: if Britney's happy so am I 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.