Jane Fonda, Jessica Chastain, Prince, Fantasia & more: Hollywood Walk of Fame Class

Stepfon

2025 Hollywood Walk Of Fame Class:

TV: Chris Wallace, Courtney B. Vance, Fran Drescher, Lauren Graham, Mollie Shannon, Sherri Shephard, Matt Parker & Trey Stone

SPORTS: David Beckham, Orel Hershiser

RECORDING: Busta Rhymes, Depeche Mode, Fantasia, George Strait, Green Day, Keith Urban, Los Bucocos, B-52s, The Isley Brothers, War, & Prince

RADIO: Adam Corrola

LIVE PERFORMANCE: Alan Cumming, Misty Copeland

MOTION PICTURES: Bill Duke, Colin Farrell, Emilio Estevez, Glynn Turman, Jane Fonda, Jessica Chastain, John Carpenter, Lisa Liu,

Nia Long, Robert Englund, and Toni Vaz (Actress & 1st ever Black stunt woman in film, & later Founder & Creator of the prestigious NAACP Image Awards created 1967)

source

Edited by Stepfon
  • Like 2

Dont you have to pay for these? 

• Like 3

Depeche Mode,  Jane Fonda, Colin Farrell, Alan Cumming, Jessica Chastain, B-52's :clap3: Congrats to the receipents.

• Like 1

Karleusa not having her own star is a crime 

• Thumbs Down 1

Cool

4 hours ago, Pheromosa said:

Dont you have to pay for these? 

Yes, it costs money to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! In addition to a $250 fee to submit an application, there is also a sponsorship fee of $75,000 upon selection, which pays for the creation and installation of the star as well as maintenance of the Walk of Fame. 

"I have to file for permits," Walk of Fame producer Ana Martinez explains of the cost. "We pay the police for off-duty officers for security, the fire department, our production costs, the making of the star, barricade, security, photography. It's a tourist attraction — it's not all done for free, but it's a free event for the fans to attend."

People

• Like 1

I've been in LA twice in recent years and these starts on the sidewalk feel and look tacky, some of them are destroyed, dirty or have people with hot dog cars next to it, and there's a few A-listers back from the day and from the present but then other celebrities that I've never heard about.

It's just a cute PR moment and that's it but I can see why Madonna never bothered to accept/apply for one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.