Kesha gets asked about Katy working with Dr Luke

Riverbank

Some of y'all really need to get off this accursed site/Stan Twitter/the internet in general because :biblio:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• KatyPrismSpirit

• GardenPanty

• wkpw

lol even he started to shy away from the question when she gave him that death smirk.

It's really not important what her opinion is. That's in her past and what it does or doesn't do for Katy's career will be her own battle to navigate.

Not the alleged arts not charts girlies going "b-b-but Kesha no Hot 100 entry since 2018!!! Gag Order flopped!!!!!" to discredit a ******* SA survivor :deadbanana4:

I hope y'all sleep well at night.

Edited by AndThenTheCocaine
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Some of y'all really need to get off this accursed site/Stan Twitter/the internet in general because :biblio:

I honestly think that if you enter this thread without feeling immediately sorry for Kesha and disgusted by this question, you're inhumane and barely worthy to be a member of society because it just shows yes - you really are that f*cked up in the head, beyond any therapeutic help. Empathy and kindness can't be taught.

• Like 10

10 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

Well knowing that most celebs call the paps on themselves this was clearly for attention. Kesha knows what she's doing but it won't make her chart again

celebs/their PR teams do call the paps but it looks like Kesha was coming out an airport, likely LAX, and that place is a HOTBED for the paparazzi. That is one spot where they don't need to be called because many of them camp out there to see who is flying into and out of Los Angeles so they can hound them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

Well knowing that most celebs call the paps on themselves this was clearly for attention. Kesha knows what she's doing but it won't make her chart again

if charting again was what kesha wanted she wouldn't have made ******* gag order, she would have made a ******* generic electro-pop album to feed the basic white ******* and the nostalgia twinks

thank god she gave us an experimental masterpiece instead 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

congrats on your comment soon to be disliked by 200 users, which is difficult to get, not everybody has that! I legit don't think I've seen this much of a BOMB on ATRL :skull: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

congrats on your comment soon to be disliked by 200 users, which is difficult to get, not everybody has that! I legit don't think I've seen this much of a BOMB on ATRL :skull: 

1 hour ago, qegqeg said:

200 downvotes on that post :rip: that must be a record

I'm the one who pushed the 200 button just now. historic :gaycat2:

• Haha 6

One could say she took the high road. 

:ryan3:

Edited by P!nk
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eglė said:

Her reaction is killing me :ahh:

Bp6KAeh.gif

Idk what's funny about this tbh. You can see the pain in her eyes 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

Wow, I've never seen most disliked post. Congrats.

Wow, I've never seen most disliked post. Congrats.

I hope you someday see the light cause whatever darkness is consuming you to say these things isn't making you happy. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, qegqeg said:

200 downvotes on that post :rip: that must be a record

Did the Manchester post get that many downvotes :rip:

17 hours ago, mathekr said:

I'm all for calling Katy out on her bullshit, but asking Kesha out in public about her abuser is actually disgusting

I mean... paparazzis are known for being disgusting people. They stalk, spy, harass and create fake situations for some money. This guy wanted some attention and tried to create a moment but yeah asking Kesha about her abuser like that is stupid and insensitive.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

23 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Did the Manchester post get that many downvotes :rip:

I don't know this one. The mods need to add an all-time ranking for these legendary blunders :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

Slightly off topic, but would this be one of the most down voted posts in recent ATRL history?

17 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

This is the first and only post I've ever downvoted on this site, and for good reason. I cannot believe you would even insinuate this.

Watching this clip was honestly heartbreaking. How dare anyone ask her that question to her face point blank like that. Her reaction was visceral. He's lucky she didn't throw hands because many others wouldn't be so composed in such a situation. Just an awful, awful situation to thrust her into unwillingly. I know TMZ are scum (and in Dr. Luke's pocket) but this is a new low even for them.

• Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.