Kesha gets asked about Katy working with Dr Luke

Riverbank

What a disgusting thing to ask her. Would be nice if they considered not harassing a victim but it's TMZ, they are always finding new ways to be disrespectful.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• KatyPrismSpirit

• GardenPanty

• wkpw

I just knew clicking into this thread would be a mess

IMG_0566.thumb.gif.22748e4af1e21b8633579

• Haha 1

I mean, if this doesn't make it clear that supporting Katy working with Luke is a betrayal to Kesha, I'm not sure what else will. 

• Thanks 1

Shameless and disgusting. As if this is a topic you can lightly talk about on the fly in front of a camera.

• Like 1

There's not much more to say. I'll just leave some food for thought here and ask you all to think about where you put your money into and what that means and what you are contributing to. K bye.

• Like 6

So sad how a victim of sexual assault needs to keep going through this

• Like 4

KP working w that rapist publicly after the whole thing ended is just predictable af, Kesha knew this from the start so it's no problem for her, the "lol" in question says it all

Edited by x æ a-xii
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

Well knowing that most celebs call the paps on themselves this was clearly for attention. Kesha knows what she's doing but it won't make her chart again

What an unnecessary comment and waste of energy writing it! :dancehall2:

• Like 1

Plus the face she does when trash TMZ asked her about that confirms it. She just KNEW it would have happened eventually, so of course no need to comment on that. 

Well knowing that most celebs call the paps on themselves this was clearly for attention. Kesha knows what she's doing but it won't make her chart again

you vile thing. 

• Like 2

I mean, a thread was created for it & it's all over twitter so you tell me

I'm sure Kesha really woke up today and said "damn I need that ATRL thread exposure" right…

• Haha 11

4 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

this has to be the most downvoted comment ever right :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This is bogus. Katy is not responsible for anything. Dr. Luke is. And always was to begin with. Stop villainizing a women who only wants to make music and nothing more please and thank you.

Aww, poor Katy Perry, only wanted to make music! This totally explains why she chose to work with an abuser! (/s in case it wasn't clear)

Dr. Luke may be the one who abused Kesha but Katy choosing to work with him is the direct reason why Kesha was questioned at the airport. And any decent person with any empathy would understand that and not work with an abuser of a (former) friend. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This is bogus. Katy is not responsible for anything. Dr. Luke is. And always was to begin with. Stop villainizing a women who only wants to make music and nothing more please and thank you.

This sentiment is a bit disingenuous given that she isn't at a stage in her career where she has to compromise or sacrifice to achieve the goal of making music. I give grace to younger artists who are contractually obliged to work with certain people but off her name and catalogue alone, Katy could command any producer she wants. No matter how you spin it, it's disappointing to some that she would choose to work with Luke given his track record. People are allowed to be upset by Katy's choice.

I do, however, think that some users are not treating this situation earnestly; people who already don't like Katy are using this as an opportunity to dunk on her which is equally icky to me as people blindly defending Katy's actions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this has to be the most downvoted comment ever right :deadbanana4:

let me add to the carnage

200.gif?cid=6c09b952z2v3hsi5psvpl6tlkyh4

• Haha 7

why would anyone ask someone ANYTHING about their abuser. WTF...disgusting. 

• Thanks 1

she should have Bjork'd him 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

I do, however, think that some users are not treating this situation earnestly; people who already don't like Katy are using this as an opportunity to dunk on her which is equally icky to me as people blindly defending Katy's actions. 

Yup, this is EXACTLY what's happening here. I have my utmost sympathy with Kesha and people have the right to be upset by Katy's choice, and i can't justify her choice as a stan either, but the majority of people who are dogpiling on her in this site are the ones that have ALWAYS hated her, even at times when she actively ignored luke while those same people were busy streaming Doja cat's music. So looking at those usernames trying to act morally superior now just because it's Katy Perry… is equally disgusting to me as you said. And I think that's what the user was trying to say. 

edit: you can see by the users who are disliking this post and get an idea of who I'm talking about lol. The losers are offended.

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 8

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

let me add to the carnage

200.gif?cid=6c09b952z2v3hsi5psvpl6tlkyh4

Not 160 dislikes already :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

- it is a common action that most celebrities do, especially Charli XCX (who is under her same management team, by the way). 

Ah yes, these celebs are exclusively calling TMZ, of all outlets, to come snap pictures of their sidewalk fits…the grass in your neighborhood is just dying to be touched! You should do some research on backgrid to find what creditable paps are vs bottom of the barrel TMZ hanging around LAX like crack fiends looking for clickbait. Pls ban this foul mouthed pig. 
spacer.png

Edited by knewbetterpt2
  • Thanks 2

I love how she stood there and let him finish then slammed the door shut  

Iconic power move 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.