• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• KatyPrismSpirit

• GardenPanty

• wkpw

44 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Well knowing that most celebs call the paps on themselves this was clearly for attention. Kesha knows what she's doing but it won't make her chart again

Just like the lady in your profile photo.

OT: Imagine being that cruel and dumb to ask Kesha about her abuser… scum.

• Like 9

Just now, stjosephprey4us said:

so what attention would she have been looking for "clearly" as you said 

I mean, a thread was created for it & it's all over twitter so you tell me

• Thumbs Down 31

What a horrible thing to ask.. I feel so bad for her. I'm side eyeing that other girl as well, the way I was giving her the benefit of the doubt a few days ago thinking the rumour was made up. :!ohno:

• Like 3

why are they taunting her about this…this was so invasive and unnecessary, her face said it all :biblio:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Well knowing that most celebs call the paps on themselves this was clearly for attention. Kesha knows what she's doing but it won't make her chart again

You're disgusting

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, wkpw said:

she made a live action of the 'lol' tweet 

Might be best for you guys to retreat into the Woman's World thread silently… unless you want to invite other users to tug in on Katy's wig yet again. :rip:  Even if she wouldn't have tweeted that, the paparazzi would have come at Kesha to get a reaction out of her since the news about Katy working with Dr Luke has been posted by other newsletter anyway.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

And I have not mentioned Kesha's alleged rape/abuse in this thread, so let's get that out of the way.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

18 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Kesha's alleged rape/abuse

parks and rec thumbs down GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

Not the same weirdos trying to turn this delicate situation into a stan war again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Kesha's already getting attention for responding to Katy working with Luke.

Is 'the response' in the room with us right now? You're just making up lies at this point

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The way this is a direct consequence of Katy's support for her rapist. Absolutely no empathy towards victims, asking them **** like this so casually.

Hope she enjoys the #98 peaking comeback.

At first I didn't believe the rumours, then seeing she really worked with him I just dismissed the whole thing but the fact that Katy went and made a woman empowerment song no less with a man her "friend" accused of S/A is really deplorable. Seeing Kesha's face and her having to be confronted with such a question or even the fact that these conversations are happening because someone was so desperate for a hit really is kind of evil. Her face said so much and put so much into perspective for me. I feel so bad for her. This is shameless, the woman empowerment song really pushes it over the edge. I can't lie I did stan from OOTB - Prism but shes lost all respect not that she really had any to begin with.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, GardenPanty said:

You mean to tell me that paparazzi was just waiting at an airport for KESHA of all people in 2024? She can't even chart on the Hot 100

you're so ******* dumb ofc they're going to be trailing her when her abuser & former friend start collaborating again. 

the problem with common sense is that it's not that common :shakeno:

• Like 3

That man is going to hell.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Who F*CKING cares about what any of this means from a "career standpoint", she is entitled to feel and express an EMOTION about her self-proclaimed "friend" whom she has known for 17+ years returning to her abuser the moment she feels it's most convenient for her.

There is something truly sinister about advocating for an abuse victim to remain silent after her abuser spent 18 years trying to silence her and she had to sign a settlement agreement that most likely forces her to remain silent on many issues already. 

Some of you can't handle the idea of victims expressing their truth and honest feelings if it doesn't "benefit" their career.

Well considering she's recording new music and not retiring, she cares about her career. The people she employs care about her career. Her new management, new future label, agents, producers, etc care. A huge part of her case against him was how he was hindering her career so she obviously cares. I'm talking about the reality of the situation. She has spoken for over 10 years now about the abuse. There's no "remaining silent" when she hasn't been, so I'm obviously not advocating for her to hide things. They settled and her public statement on that basically said that she wanted it to be the closing chapter of that part of her life. I don't think that was entirely true now considering the tweet.
Taking career out of it, I don't think it's a good decision to publicly put myself in a situation that has harmed me for the last 10 years.

Also reading those texts, pretty sure she hasn't considered Katy a friend in a good 10 years now. She obviously doesn't like her and hasn't for awhile. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, GardenPanty said:

Is this the most downvoted post on this website? Does anyone have a list?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Cry said:

Might be best for you guys to retreat into the Woman's World thread silently… unless you want to invite other users to tug in on Katy's wig yet again. :rip:  Even if she wouldn't have tweeted that, the paparazzi would have come at Kesha to get a reaction out of her since the news about Katy working with Dr Luke has been posted by other newsletter anyway.

Sorry being mean was not my intention. I mean, her facial expression made me think about the tweet.

• Thumbs Down 2

12 minutes ago, Paultea said:

She has spoken for over 10 years now about the abuse. There's no "remaining silent" when she hasn't been,

WHAT?! :deadbanana:

She literally avoided any kind of public statements about the lawsuit whatsoever and has not even mentioned the name "Dr. Luke" since 2016 (!!!) because he used every single public statement she made against her.

Several different posts of hers throughout the lawsuit as recently as 2022 allude to her feeling silenced and not at liberty to say what she wants to say:

Her last album is literally called GAG ORDER because it represents this very concept and feeling.

How tone-deaf do you have to be to imply Kesha could always say everything she needed to?!

Edited by TomTom
  • Thanks 15
  • Thumbs Down 1

The unyielding victim narrative the Kats are trying to push :deadbanana4:

Despicable to say the least. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.