Lindsay Lohan & Jamie Lee Curtis on the Freaky Friday 2 set

Hector

7 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Fantastic! Do we know if the original writers are behind this sequel? Also what info do we have about the director, this could be huge if they manage to capture the magic of the original which I'm sure they're more than capable of 

Director

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisha_Ganatra

The plot just needs to be interesting, happy to see these queens :jonnycat:

36 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Fantastic! Do we know if the original writers are behind this sequel? Also what info do we have about the director, this could be huge if they manage to capture the magic of the original which I'm sure they're more than capable of 

the writer isnt the same, it's Jordan Weiss who created the Dollface series on Hulu

it could suck but I think both her and the director are solid for this

I will be there on opening weekend at the box office :jonnycat:

48 minutes ago, prézli said:

They should make Mean Girls 2 too. :weeps:

if this does well I'm 90% sure Paramount (or whoever owns it at that point) will give Tina a LOT of money to make it finally happen

Edited by okgo

Don't **** it up.

LiLo renaissance era LETS GO

oprah-winfrey-stunt.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, prézli said:

They should make Mean Girls 2 too. :weeps:

They already did :oh:

MV5BMTYzMjUxNjQ3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzgy

I hope it's good, but Disney have gone to piss 

I'm (pleasantly) surprised this is getting a theatrical release. I thought it would go straight to D+ ala Hocus Pocus. Hopefully that mean the quality is going to be better than that movie too.

A dream came true. It is my favorite movie of all time. 

oh my god :jonny5:

1 hour ago, alexrex said:

They already did :oh:

MV5BMTYzMjUxNjQ3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzgy

Not my Mean Girls

1 hour ago, okgo said:

if this does well I'm 90% sure Paramount (or whoever owns it at that point) will give Tina a LOT of money to make it finally happen

Oh, hm. Mean Girls 2 should've been Regina going to college, though.

2 hours ago, okgo said:

it is!! :duca:

Theaters? Oh they have faith in this then :jonny5:

The director and writer having zero hit credits (or even good credits) on their resume is concerning though.

foxmel-jamie-lee-curtis.gif

40 minutes ago, prézli said:

Oh, hm. Mean Girls 2 should've been Regina going to college, though.

honestly I personally wouldn't care for it but a Regina prequel project would make more sense than the recently announced Elle Woods series if they want to milk the franchise in the TV/film department :skull:  a sequel with all the original cast would likely garner WAY more attention though

36 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Theaters? Oh they have faith in this then :jonny5:

The director and writer having zero hit credits (or even good credits) on their resume is concerning though.

foxmel-jamie-lee-curtis.gif

I don't think they needed big or established names for a project like this and I obv don't know how it'll turn out but I believe both director/writer are more than capable (also find nice it's an all woman crew)

Edited by okgo

27 minutes ago, okgo said:

I don't think they needed big or established names for a project like this and I obv don't know how it'll turn out but I believe both director/writer are more than capable (also find nice it's an all woman crew)

I don't think big names are needed either but at least people who have credible work in the comedy/feel-good genre would have been nice. Them being women doesn't really matter if the quality isn't good. I just hope it isn't cringe Millennial writing style that's plaguing comedies right now.  

Lindsay is making great moves. She proved to the industry she's insurable and reliable again with her work with Netflix. Now easing her way back to fronting a major studio blockbuster set to be released in theatres

It's a shame if the White Lotus (and even Knives Out) rumors were true, but she couldn't make them work cause of scheduling (FF2)

A "White Lotus" would be perfect right after this FF sequel. She genuinely has so much untapped potential that came to a halt decades ago — but just to see her happy, healthy, working and thriving is amazing :heart2: 

She's slowly but surely rebuilding her capital back, and I'm excited for the next move she makes

• Like 1

I moved :jonnycat:

I ******* hate that old zionist hag

but i'll watch for Lindsay 

There is ALWAYS space for redemption. I am so proud of Lindsay. She looks so good and I'm pleasantly surprised to recently have learnt she's become a mother. Congratulations to Lindsay and her family. She did try to kidnap those kids though so I am a bit conflicted. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.