Maude Latour - 'Sugar Water'

Bryan Spears

Underground lesbian pop singer Maude Latour will be releasing her Debut Album "Sugar Water" on August 16th! :bird:

7fb9523c5ab6999ecd76fce1fc043c42.440x440

Sugar Water is comprised of the singles Too Slow, Cursed Romantics, and Comedown (out June 28th). Maude will be also be one of the openers for FLETCHER's North American tour! QR codes of album tracks have been put up all around NYC, including on certain L train subway cars.

Edited by Bryan Spears
  • Like 2

kinda excited, she seems fresh!

• Like 1

I really liked her 001 EP, will be checking this out

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

I really liked her 001 EP, will be checking this out

Her EP Twin Flame is also really nice! Also Cursed Romantics is going to be on rotation the whole summer. Maximalism pop is back!

really liking 'Cursed Romantics' atm, it's a bit Marina tribute act ish but that's not a bad thing for me personally :surfsup:

• Like 1

Cursed Romantics has been on repeat so hopefully there's more up that alley

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abrantino said:

really liking 'Cursed Romantics' atm, it's a bit Marina tribute act ish but that's not a bad thing for me personally :surfsup:

her other songs are quite diverse! Def recommend i am not the sun, one more weekend, lunch :bird:

• Like 1

is it intentional that the songs are sounding like early 10s pop classics (first Electra Heart, now PH)

• 1 month later...

This is gonna be good

how did i not know about this??? lol

admittedly i'll always obsess over her lorde tribute act eps she did earlier in her career they were so nostalgic but in the case of this album summer of love, bloom and cosmic superstar girl are acc fantastic 

:suburban:

Edited by Minto

This bop fest :jonny: 

Yeah it's derivative but whocurr everyone kinda is these days. Sugar Water and Infinite Roses are soooo instant.

Why isn't this making more noise? Why isn't her billionaire stock exchange owner father promoting his nepo baby? Can the lesbians not put down Chappell Renée and Fletcher for a moment and give Ms. Maude some streams?

@Sazare have you listened to this? I feel like the upbeat tracks would fit into your Carlord/Kesha/old Charli'd taste :giraffe:

Loves it

i have never heard of her or listened to her stuff prior to this. why is this so insanely good

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

This bop fest :jonny: 

Yeah it's derivative but whocurr everyone kinda is these days. Sugar Water and Infinite Roses are soooo instant.

Why isn't this making more noise? Why isn't her billionaire stock exchange owner father promoting his nepo baby? Can the lesbians not put down Chappell Renée and Fletcher for a moment and give Ms. Maude some streams?

@Sazare have you listened to this? I feel like the upbeat tracks would fit into your Carlord/Kesha/old Charli'd taste :giraffe:

I'm listening now, it's cute! It kinda feels like the midpoint of Olivia and Lorde.

This is really good! It is giving a bit of mix of Olivia/Lorde but still has enough of a unique touch to it. Very catchy and full of bops :jamming: Comedown needs a viral moment because I'm obsessed. Warner start promoting asap

• 3 weeks later...

Recently discovered her a few months ago and I've been obsessed with this album! Her voice kind of gives Lorde in a way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.