• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• Mitsouko

• shyboi

• SoldierofLove

Top Posters In This Topic

What's those marks on his neck? :deadbanana: 

I hope people aren't expecting others to be upset with the officer for stopping and arresting an intoxicated driver. If it was any random person, he would be applauded with it being an overall nonissue.

• Like 1

No sympathy for the rich drunk driver, the cop who lives in the Hamptons or the rich residents that hate him. They can all be miserable together.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I'm sorry but he's an idiot. Straight people's lack of cultural literacy is frightening. You're a man, you're American, you're over 10, you don't recognize the name Justin Timberlake? You're slow 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 13
  • Thumbs Down 42

41 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I'm sorry but he's an idiot. Straight people's lack of cultural literacy is frightening. You're a man, you're American, you're over 10, you don't recognize the name Justin Timberlake? You're slow 

Lol you're a freak, why don't you direct your outrage to the pushing 50 year old idiot named Justin Timberlake who could've killed someone. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.