Youtuber EXPOSES faults in Gimme More

Lana Banana

At 11:01 you can hear they kept in "ok" from the sessions, which is hilarious :ahh: 

Also, everything else about the build of Gimme More is ******* incredible. Keri Hilson is such an amazing vocalist to serve what she did on this song, Danja doing his thing and Britney's vocals being out of this world. Just wow. If anyone is interested in deconstructed songs, this is the video for you. I watched the whole thing, it's truly amazing.

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I love watching that YouTuber. The slave 4 u video he made showcases how underrated Britney's vocals are

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

I love watching that YouTuber. The slave 4 u video he made showcases how underrated Britney's vocals are

I am so glad you have seen that one. It's so good, I was literally shaking. Circus is also crazy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

I've always followed people who tried to redo I'm A Slave 4 U vocally, no one ever matched. Even Glee couldn't do it with all their $$$ at the time and production, everything else feels redundant, only Britney can pull it off. I could even listen to Britney's vocal cut from the song, it's truly incredible.

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Thanks 1

"Not over the school PA system Britney, goodness!" :laugh:

Everyone did their big one on this track. Keri's amazing harmony & writing, Jim Beanz' ooh's, Brit's signature vocals & Danja's mixing. Legendary combo. :clap3:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Wait this is cool. I'm gonna need him to breakdown the Taylor's Version issues!

:toofunny2:

• Haha 2

What a MASTERPIECE ! Jim Beanz weird vocals elevate the track so much and glad they kept Keri's additionals vocals. And of course Britney did THAT

3 hours ago, Magic_boXX said:

maybe he can break down womanizer at the end  for them to finally find out 

He already did but even without the breakdown, if you just pitch down and change the pace of Britney saying "Womanizer", it's exactly her. Hope I solved this for you bb xoxo

• Like 2

This is why we need stems :clap3:

3 hours ago, Lana Banana said:

He already did but even without the breakdown, if you just pitch down and change the pace of Britney saying "Womanizer", it's exactly her. Hope I solved this for you bb xoxo

Same with freakshow 

• Thanks 1

Best song ever made 

production, vocals, bg vocals, breakdown, chorus, intro… everything on point 

Edited by RedCarpet
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.