Katy Perry serves sexy, confident, at Vogue world fashion show

FOCK

she looks amazinfg 

the effort to make a big comeback is really showing. i hope it will pay off or that she wont be too disappointed if it doesn't work out

• Like 2

She finally remembered who she is after clowning for so many years :clap3:

That face card and body card will never decline btw :flame:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

so she's gonna serve all visuals no good music this era, a reverse renaissance experience 

You haven't heard anything so I would stop fishing for attention if I were you :coffee:

• Thanks 2

Looks amazing! Can't  wait for her to smash! 

• Like 1

What is she wearing tho?  

:clack:

Genuinely insane that she could have returned to largely positive reception and a hunger to succeed only to spoil it with her choice of producer, a choice that in itself makes no sense with the promo being front-loaded and the music being saved as the very last thing the audience will get to engage with like shes hiding it. :deadbanana4:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

She doesn't even look like she had a baby.

:soda:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

so she's gonna serve all visuals no good music this era, a reverse renaissance experience 

It's never really been about the music so this tracks.

:suburban:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

I agree the visuals this era are to die for, honestly some of other faves don't serve visuals like Katy. It sucks you don't like the music that hasn't been released yet, hopefully, when she releases you might have a change in tune. 

• Haha 6

the walk is tragic but she looks amazing as usual :clap3: 

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Not you coming in here too :deadbanana2:

ignore him.  Every single time.

she really is coming in full force.  Her best visuals probably ever.  She is the moment. 

• Thanks 3

OH MY GOD! Katy girl, that's hot!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Communion said:

Genuinely insane that she could have returned to largely positive reception and a hunger to succeed only to spoil it with her choice of producer, a choice that in itself makes no sense with the promo being front-loaded and the music being saved as the very last thing the audience will get to engage with like shes hiding it. :deadbanana4:

Ddd, right? She is clearly desperate for a hit, doing everything from working with a producer she thinks will get her a hit, being super sexual, and making generic pop music... It is going to be so embarrassing when it all falls flat in the end. Like, we are already seeing it. Nobody outside of her small fanbase is paying attention to any of this. :jonny: 

Edited by Sannie
  • Thumbs Down 2

13 hours ago, simplywohoo said:

she looks amazinfg 

the effort to make a big comeback is really showing. i hope it will pay off or that she wont be too disappointed if it doesn't work out

and to think she wasn't even supposed to be walking this show until nicki dropped out yesterday morning and she filled in last minute

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.