• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Kayseri Mantisi

• GraceRandolph

• Illyboy

irdgaf if she buys beats from youtube as long as theyre bops :jonny: 

This is solid. You can tell she got coin cause this is her most expensive sounding production to date. 

That said it's more of the same when it comes to the writing and she said she was aiming higher than that so a tad disappointed she didn't elevate it much. Thought I did get some kiis out of the wordplay as per usual.

• Like 1

she really can make any beat work - variety of sounds and she makes them all work

the varied production is sooo fun. maybe needs a little overall polish, but we're still so far from those crunchy early days :jonnycat:

Cruella, Queef, and Dementia my current faves 

I didn't expect this to be the best album released this friday :jonnycat:

I was impressed by every song. Of course she is known for her raunchy lyrics, but she could almost get a hit with Water Balloon with tamer lyrics fff

Aura & Dementia are also CRAZY

This is one of my favorite albums of the year. The lyrics are full of humor and are really well thought out. Listening to this album was one of my best listening experiences in a while. I just had sm fun listening to this record lol.

• Like 2

I love Back Stage Passes so much I literally cried from laughing after hearing it the first time :bibliahh:

"got my ******* squinting on that dick it might need glasses" like who can come up with lyrics like this :bibliahh:

this album is actually great fff the production on some of these songs are unexpected as well, Like I was not ready for Queef or Dementia :jonny2:

This versatile queen :clap3:

Edited by Alex

I really like this, over the last few years she's definitely put in the work with the droplets to make sure that people know how skilled she is, this is just as raunchy as her early work but her presence and performance is leagues beyond it. I like it a lot when she mixes things up, there are definitely some sounds on this record I never expected to hear on a CupcakKe album, but my only complaint is I wouldn't say there are any instantly recognizable highlights. I think Dora seems like the track taking off the most but even then compared to some of the singles off of even her last album, it doesn't quite stand out as much. I'm hoping this is a sign that her rhythm is back and we're going to continue to get new albums, I've definitely missed her.

• Like 1

I have Aura, Dui and Queef on repeat, love it

Hmmm. This still didn't top Ephorize for me but it's solid ish :pancake:

she went the **** off on Double Homicide, Cruella and GN2. :WAP:

Edited by SweetTalker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.