• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• 80x100

• Mandalore

• 19SLAYty9

Good of her to show maturity.

Now Taylor should do the same when her fans keeps attacking other females, the online situation on the week debut of Billie was totally absurd and she went silent. Same could be said about the Brat situation on UK. She never says anything to at least show public support for her peers when there´s a fan war going on.

Edited by Guilherme Make Love
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

No one thinks that. 

and it was xcx stans who was acting like it was some massive diss track so i don't get what they thought they were doing there…..? :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Oh wow a popstar encouraging her fans to not send death threats if only Taylor could do the same thank you GODli XCX :heart:

She has done it many times... lgagag1fan...

How is this UK charts controversy still going on, who cares. Charli already got a UK #1 album with Crash so it's not like this is some long-awaited achievement for her. And the album is doing fine otherwise.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Interesting. Certain users here swore that she was there when fans were chanting that (which was false) and that she was "enabling them!!!!!" (the nerve to throw that card). Glad she addressed it and called out those psychos though. 

Anyways, stream SOTY is a knife :heart2:

The screenshot she shared is from a new video, and the text is covering her being there and vibing to the music as the chants were happening. 

Edited by Mandalore

So the alleged feud was all fake? 

Good. Unfortunately a lot of angels really do not think when it comes to trying to clout fish online and it makes the whole thing kind of embarrassing! But I'm glad she got in front of it quickly.

41 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Interesting. Certain users here swore that she was there when fans were chanting that (which was false) and that she was "enabling them!!!!!" (the nerve to throw that card). Glad she addressed it and called out those psychos though. 

Anyways, stream SOTY is a knife :heart2:

I don't want to add fuel to the fire but she was indeed there this last time it happened (yesterday). But not her fault, she doesn't understand Portuguese 

• Thanks 1

Mature queen

Not like Sympathy is a Knife is a drag anyways 

9 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

The screenshot she shared is from a new video, and the text is covering her being there and vibing to the music as the chants were happening. 

Girl I'm talking about the first video which also had fans chanting it. She was not present at that show. 

36 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Oh wow a popstar encouraging her fans to not send death threats if only Taylor could do the same thank you GODli XCX :heart:

bit rich coming from a Liddo

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Girl I'm talking about the first video which also had fans chanting it. She was not present at that show. 

And I'm talking about the one she shared. 

I don't think swifties should be the ones  entitled to call others "derranged", let's just say that.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
53 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

45 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

I mean some fans are always deranged

But it's great that she spoke about it

Olivia and Taylor did nothing to stop the dead threats to their exes.

Except she has. 

"I'm 33 years old. I don't care about anything that happened to me when I was 19," Swift continued. "I'm not putting this album out so that you can go and should feel the need to defend me on the internet against someone you think I might have written a song about 14 billion years ago."

“So I was hoping to ask you that as we lead up to this album coming out, I would love for that kindness and that gentleness to extend onto our Internet activities. Right?“

There’s a lot to criticize about Taylor but every stan base has those deranged fans. Not just her.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.