Texan woman attempts to drown 2 Palestinian children

FOCK

Wolf also made statements about the mother not being an American and made other racist statements, according to police.

"When the mother answered her, she stated that Wolf tried to grab her 6-year-old son but he pulled away from her grasp, which caused a scratch on his finger. The mother began helping her son when Wolf grabbed her 3-year-old daughter and forced her underwater," the news release said.

x

Edited by FOCK

Odd that there's no wide-sweeping coverage about how Muslim Americans are unsafe in Biden's America:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure yet if there's confirmation on whatever background the woman has but she's literally being accused of an anti-Muslim hate crime.

I just tried the below myself and am shocked it's real. A horrific failure in AI and embarrassing for Google.

Can you say… ELECTRIC CHAIR!!!

• Like 1

Disgusting. This and the Palestinian kid who got stabbed to death and the three  Palestinian college students who got shot for wearing a Palestinian scarf (one is permanently paralyzed)…Palestinians are unsafe in the US yet night and day we hear Zionists leaping about feeling uncomfortable and unsafe…where is equal coverage of Palestinians concerns on mainstream media? So ****** annoying 

• Like 6

Last October, a Zionist man in Chicago broke into his tenant's apartment and stabbed a 6-year-old Palestinian child to death, and injured his mother, explicitly because they were Palestinian.

Last November, a Zionist man in Vermont shot three 20-year-old Palestinian students for speaking Arabic and wearing keffiyehs.

Earlier this month, a Zionist man broke into the home of a South African family in Durban, and stabbed the mother to death, wounded the father and son, and threatened to r*pe their 10-year-old daughter, explicitly because they supported Palestine.

Now we have this Zionist woman in Texas attempting to drown 2 Palestinian children.

I'm so tired of hearing about how Zionists are the ones who "feel unsafe".

• Thanks 7

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

You realize that your link does not provide a pop-up from Google itself clamming a Jewish man shot up a synagogue, right? 

It is not showing up to me?  Maybe it's fixed.

Edited by Aethereal

mainstream media too coward to report 

******* DISGUSTING. 

someone tag all the pro Israel users who rush into every thread accusing us of wanting Jews to be murdered.