Perrie(LM): "keep streaming"

Wonbin

4 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

It makes sense on not investing on something that won't be successful. 

the only dumbass who keeps doing it is whoever funds cacas "career"

your obsession with camila is kinda scary and weird. it's giving therapy emergency vibes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, vinicius said:

your obsession with camila is kinda scary and weird. it's giving therapy emergency vibes.

What obsession? Calling out facts is not an "obsession" dfuq? It's an observation.

in any case, it's a million times worse to support someone like her 

OT: stream tears, it's at least got a catchy chorus and perrie has an amazing voice 

Keep streaming what???? that song "Tears"...sis like... you guys can pick better singles 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, vinicius said:

Honestly I had that user blocked because they are embarrassing. Camilas new album already has over 100 million streams and only 2 songs out and her last album has one song over 500 million and another song close to 1 billion… clearly her career has been funded by having multiple hits every era so far 

• Like 1

I'll keep streaming Forget About Us but Tears just isn't the song she thinks it is unfortunately. The only good thing to come from any of this is hopefully getting the Little Mix reunion sooner than initially expected.

The way Perrie, Jade, and Leigh-Anne screwed themselves over by waiting too long to release is completely baffling to me. Look at every girl group who breaks up and tries to make a solo career happen, the most successful ones are always the ones who release soonest after breaking up. Beyoncé, Cheryl, even Jesy managed to get a decent sized hit by releasing immediately after leaving the group. I'll never understand what the other girls were thinking. 

All the best to the good sis but I just don't see it happening for her

3 hours ago, paper moon said:

I'll keep streaming Forget About Us but Tears just isn't the song she thinks it is unfortunately. The only good thing to come from any of this is hopefully getting the Little Mix reunion sooner than initially expected.

that song is weak AF...like and not even showcasing her vocals....

Ok I streamed the regular and extended versions. Now what? :chick1:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SoldierofLove said:

Ok I streamed the regular and extended versions. Now what? :chick1:

Pray you get an album at some point 

:ryan3:

It's already #1 on my Spotify OnRepeat playlist

Tears is my song of the summah đź’•

• Haha 1

I feel with Perrie, her talents are vocals only. I think if you take the Little Mix aesthetic away from her, she doesn't really have much. Jade and Leigh-Ann were still good writers and could have careers in that. But Perrie was a vocals girl. 

I have a feeling she's going to try and release whatever she thinks the public will like/will go viral and hope for the best. Forget About Us was a try to get that country bop hit that was popular, didn't really work outside her fans. I mean she's on vacation when her second single drops. Where's the priorities. But... who's to say there'd be places for her to promo anyway, Forget About Us didn't really get much promo outside of the radio channel youtubes etc. 

If she wants to be successful, she needs something that feels authentically her, no generic sounds and songs and really push for promo. 

• Confused 1

It's going to end in Tears I fear

spacer.png

• Haha 1

J*sy still having the biggest solo post-Little Mix hit is…unfortunate. I need Jade to move and move fast.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ethereal said:

Pray you get an album at some point 

:ryan3:

I guess you prayed for 6 years 

stephm.png

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.