Perrie(LM): "keep streaming"

Wonbin

Edited by Ethereal
  • Haha 1

Not her giving the fans a half assed song again and then posting a video of her being a Vacanza Queen while telling them to Work ***** basically I- :skull: 

Kinda of iconic?

• Haha 6

It's actually quite fitting that the song is a Selena Gomez demo, because they're seemingly both just as invested in their music careers as each other :toofunny2:

She could and should be serving massive vocal moments, like in her I Wanna Dance With Somebody performance, but instead she's giving us these snoozefest pitch demos.

Edited by glitch
  • Like 1

Call me crazy but this is not fair. Why having an album out depends exclusively on your singles being commercially successful? It's such a shame :biblio:

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Call me crazy but this is not fair. Why having an album out depends exclusively on your singles being commercially successful? It's such a shame :biblio:

It makes sense on not investing on something that won't be successful. 

the only dumbass who keeps doing it is whoever funds cacas "career"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

Her and Leigh-Anne only have themselves to blame. They'd both been in the industry 10 years by the time they signed these solo contracts, they know how the game works. They should've signed a deal that meant their album releases weren't contingent on commercial success. But unfortunately both seemingly got it into their heads that they could be massive solo stars

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Camila's flop singles are outstreaming every LM solo release, maybe you should set up streaming farms for the Little Mix girls :coffee2:

queen-3.thumb.gif.d03fb87a302d216f498de6ee82767fdd.gif

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 minute ago, glitch said:

Her and Leigh-Anne only have themselves to blame. They'd both been in the industry 10 years by the time they signed these solo contracts, they know how the game works. They should've signed a deal that meant their album releases weren't contingent on commercial success. But unfortunately both seemingly got it into their heads that they could be massive solo stars

Just what I was thinking. I can't believe how industry veterans like them can fall for this... but at the same time I didn't want to put the blame on her since I'm sure she's the first one that would love to have her album out there.

5 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Eh, as a fan of other artists I wouldn't like to see them on this position so that's not very comforting to hear even if it's factual. I'll always side with the artist :michael:

Keep streaming? More like start streaming

• Haha 8

Tears is cute ngl

• Like 1

Just now, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Tears is cute ngl

IMG_9516.gif?ex=667942e9&is=6677f169&hm=

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Eh, as a fan of other artists I wouldn't like to see them on this position so that's not very comforting to hear even if it's factual. I'll always side with the artist :michael:

I think more artists should become independent 

• Like 1

I didn't even know she already started her solo career 

16 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Camila's flop singles are outstreaming every LM solo release, maybe you should set up streaming farms for the Little Mix girls :coffee2:

queen-3.thumb.gif.d03fb87a302d216f498de6ee82767fdd.gif

Camila is American based of course she should be out streaming solo LM if she wasn't then that would be horrific. 

• Like 3

The way none of the three members that released so far have served something actually substantial and good enough to smash.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

I think more artists should become independent 

Totally agree. Being commercially successful is awesome and all but having creative freedom and being able to develop your music career without restrictions is a victory too, and at this point a safer choice for artists like the Little Mix girlies who have the funds and all the access in the world.

• Like 1

She's releasing Disney music from the late 00's while she should be releasing something fresh to establish herself as a solo act. To make matters worse, she's not even promoting her single. I bet the album will be shelved :rip:

To be fair those girls were put together on a reality competition, had their image built by labels and smashed because of it. I'd be very surprised if they had any interesting thing to show as a solo act. They are proof that sometimes labelheads know what they are doing when marketing and managing a girl group. I hope at least they had fun putting something out with their names on it. There's one more to go before the unavoidable reunion. 

37 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

The way none of the three members that released so far have served something actually substantial and good enough to smash.

Leigh-Anne released multiple bops already. She's just ignored. They've done most things right with her. 

I like the song but it's got that "I've heard this before it's on the tip of my tongue" vibe

20 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

To be fair those girls were put together on a reality competition, had their image built by labels and smashed because of it. I'd be very surprised if they had any interesting thing to show as a solo act. They are proof that sometimes labelheads know what they are doing when marketing and managing a girl group. I hope at least they had fun putting something out with their names on it. There's one more to go before the unavoidable reunion. 

They were put together by Kelly Rowland. She knew they would be a good match because she herself was in destiny's child. 

Sure the major label helped but you can't teach or fake harmonies and chemistry. Just look at the USA counterpart put together by Simon Cowell.

not to mention they made it over 10 years, which is such an anomaly for groups especially female 

OT: I like this song better than the forget about us one and she sings well in it and already gave us a performance 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Sure the major label helped but you can't teach or fake harmonies and chemistry. Just look at the USA counterpart put together by Simon Cowell.

not to mention they made it over 10 years, which is such an anomaly for groups especially female

You missed my point completely. There's zero in their solo music that couldn't be made under the Little Mix brand and it probably didn't happen because they were tightly controlled to succeed, which means some of this material wouldn't receive a green light by their labels or management. 

• Like 1

Nobody moved

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

The songs lack a certain umph they feel so bland. 

A Normani stan making this thread :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.