Tom Cruise's daughter Suri drops his last name as she graduates

okgo

she looks so grown! glad Katie was able to escape with her and they're now living their best free lives :clap3:

katie-holmes-daughter-suri-full-84275915

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

* pretends to be shocked

not Tom Cruise twinning with Brad Pitt :dies:

• Haha 8

So she dropped her mothers last name too? :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

So she dropped her mothers last name too? :deadbanana2:

Noelle is Katie's middle name

• Like 3

What's the tea about their family? 

the way she's always twinning with Shiloh :clap3:

• Like 2

Was the cult after them or sth? I'm extremely curious to find out what they experienced with that weirdo.

1 hour ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

They left scientology, so basically Cruise can't have any contact with them according to its rules. He chose that cult over family and it ain't the first time (see Nicole Kidman). I'm sure Katie and Suri have way more to share about their experiences, but maybe they have strict NDAs so we will never get any detail about what happened during their divorce and post-marriage 

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Thanks 8

8 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

They left scientology, so basically Cruise can't have any contact with them according to its rules. He chose that cult over family and it ain't the first time (see Nicole Kidman). I'm sure Katie and Suri have way more to share about their experiences, but maybe they have strict NDAs so we will never get any detail about what happened during their divorce and post-marriage 

oh that's disturbing 

9 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

I don't think there's anything else to add to that story, nda or not. Tom is a brain washed cult member who was forced to abandon his daughter. And it's for the best, if you stupid enough to get brainwashed you don't deserve to procreate

• Like 11

1 hour ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

allegedly Katie had to give birth in complete silence due to that cults beliefs and it traumatised her

• Thanks 2

Just to think he was at the Eras Tour yesterday, what a ******* bum

1 hour ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Another thing, there is a similar story about Tik Tok dancers.

There is a Netflix film called "Dancing for the Devil" . My recommendation for a watch.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Katie Holmes look so good. Glad she and her daughter escape that cult. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.