Little Monsters treating Chappell the same way Medonsters treated Gaga back in the da

nostalgia

The Little Monsters - some, not all - are in a frenzy, treating Chappell Roan the same way the Medonsters treated Gaga when she first emerged as a threat to Madonna. Back then, Gaga faced harsh criticism and comparisons, but now, history is repeating itself. 

The Little Monsters are quick to shut down any comparisons between Chappell and Lady Gaga, adamantly insisting that Chappell is more akin to Cyndi Lauper or Katy Perry.

They argue that Chappell, while talented, lacks the groundbreaking artistry and pop culture impact that Gaga brought to the scene. Despite Chappell's rising popularity and unique style, the Little Monsters are determined to protect Gaga's unparalleled status. This is reminiscent of how Ava Max also faced backlash when she was frequently compared to the early Gaga.

Ironically, Gaga has shown nothing but love for Chappell, embracing the new pop sensation.

This ongoing cycle of rivalry raises the question: will every new pop girl face the same hurdles from established fanbases in the ever-competitive world of pop music?

fashion-2013-11-lady-gaga-nkotb-tour-ori

NINTCHDBPICT000911284576.jpg?strip=all&w

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 23

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dawnettakins

• Mariya Takeuchi

• FeedTax

• Marry Illusion Glory

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No ur spilling and it makes no sense because unlike Gaga and Madonna the two are nothing alike.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

nonsense thread

1 minute ago, Dancehall Queen said:

I don't think. I heard she's my favorite artist's favorite artist. 

we need a bashment base

Not even. I was actually just noticing how great overall they've been in comparison, wanting to lift her up and taking the inspiration Gaga clearly had on her as complimentary, instead of terrible and lashing out because they feel threatened like a certain artist did once and like a certain base. 

I'm glad that overall monsters aren't following that trajectory of being bitter, old bettys when younger artists rise as they are naturally going to.

Edited by dawnettakins
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 9

this literally isn't happening bc Monsters know how Gaga was treated back then

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Claiming Monsters are in a "frenzy" over it when the only frenzy is the OP yearning and seeking drama and instigating feuds.

" They argue that Chappell, while talented, lacks the groundbreaking artistry and pop culture impact that Gaga brought to the scene..."

You mean what you're secretly arguing and just made up for this thread??

YIKES!

• Like 6

a lot of AI'd threads from you lately. maybe mods should take away your thread making rights :coffee2:

OT: most liddos have been nothing but supportive. the only person on ATRL that I saw going out of his way to drag Chappell using Gaga had a Taylor avi. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm a Gaga stan and I absolutely love Chappell. Hope she keeps getting bigger and bigger! :heart:

:deadbanana2: see the other thread where people were questioning the Gaga comparisons - most weren't even liddos and were claiming her akin to Katy Perry or Cyndi. Iirc they were mostly OGHs too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.