• sam.teas

• SchmoodRing

• Alex

• makeawish

25 minutes ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

Here we go everyone!!

The cover :jonny5:

The black hair :jonny5:

Yeah her having dark hair is bringing me back to the og bebe days. Wish she rocked the red hair for longer because she looked mesmerizing 

55 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

is it another 2 minutes long song?

Unfortunately 

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Fire

3 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

she submitted one which is 2:43 long. no idea if it's the same one or another.

would you have the track lengths for MEGAN by any chance?

i'm hating this era so much :rip: the music is just not for me

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This "era" is already a mess in itself... not to mention the somewhat random and haphazard artistic direction. Honestly, I do not expect a significant return in terms of streams, but I am pleased that at least the quality is being delivered (for the fans, but also for those who are not). It always saddens me to see that she puts so much effort into what she does, only for everything to fall apart. Nevertheless, she has a collaboration with a female artist coming up, and she is continuing to record new songs, but I fear we won't see an album soon. She had also "recorded" a track months ago, which she then gave to another artist. It's chaos upon chaos.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

This "era" is already a mess in itself... not to mention the somewhat random and haphazard artistic direction. Honestly, I do not expect a significant return in terms of streams, but I am pleased that at least the quality is being delivered (for the fans, but also for those who are not). It always saddens me to see that she puts so much effort into what she does, only for everything to fall apart. Nevertheless, she has a collaboration with a female artist coming up, and she is continuing to record new songs, but I fear we won't see an album soon. She had also "recorded" a track months ago, which she then gave to another artist. It's chaos upon chaos.

you would think after the success of I'm Good and Bebe willing to make a Dance pop record, that Warner would've streamlined the album process for her? Like it's generic dance pop that European radios would eat up and in turn make revenue, so why not invest? It's such a shame to hear that she can never have things go easy :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Alex said:

you would think after the success of I'm Good and Bebe willing to make a Dance pop record, that Warner would've streamlined the album process for her? Like it's generic dance pop that European radios would eat up and in turn make revenue, so why not invest? It's such a shame to hear that she can never have things go easy :deadbanana4:

i think the issue on that front is her being based in America. they never care about international push and so many artists who could smash in Europe never got the chance. Ava just happened to get lucky on that front and she only lasted one era anyway

if Bebe signed a new deal in the UK and based her work there, she'd have a much better time. unfortunately that will never happen

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Alex said:

so why not invest? It's such a shame to hear that she can never have things go easy

This. They really aren't able to do that and it's so annoying...

• Like 1

ghays we need to stream and request it starting at FRIDAY! i wasn't that thrilled since Cool For The Summer! It's THAT banger!

• Like 1

just gave sacrifice a play and noticed that even that is only 2.41 which tells me that they don't really need to be that long (more songs on the album is a win!)

• Thumbs Down 1

16 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Can you give us a hint on who the female artist is? 👀

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.