Crash Bandicoot Nitro Fueled 5th Anniversary

poki

ae965-ctrgrandprixnews.png?resize=1280,640&ssl=1maxresdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeqs5nuceR7BECyWEipt0

54604e9a2dfd69c7cacef0faf07b2189b9f31c74

crash-bandicoot-circus.large.jpgCrash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled01182021-104512-81736_thumb.jpgcrash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-inferno-island.jpg

I'm late by a day but it's officially been the 5th anniversary since The Celebration Tour of video games. 

• Like 1

Was so pumped for this game but never finished it. The learning curve is awful and the difficulty spike is ridiculous. I went pretty far into the game and I remember how I would dominate the whole race just for something to happen as I was appraching the finish line and would end up in like 6th place. And that would happen all the time.

wssRKF1.jpg

Best racing game of all time. You just HAD to be there during the grand prix seasons :jonny6:

I'm happy it smashed but they were very dumb to kill its chances of becoming as big as N Sane Trilogy by rushing Crash 4's announcement. A few more updates or maybe a CNK story mode paid DLC could've done the trick.

The 2019/early 2020 nostalgia this game gives me :alexz3:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jooj said:

Best racing game of all time. You just HAD to be there during the grand prix seasons :jonny6:

I'm happy it smashed but they were very dumb to kill its chances of becoming as big as N Sane Trilogy by rushing Crash 4's announcement. A few more updates or maybe a CNK story mode paid DLC could've done the trick.

The 2019/early 2020 nostalgia this game gives me :alexz3:

OH PERIOD. My master wheels remain iconic.

Too bad they never patched better loading times for next gen systems. A stain on a great legacy.

This iconic, legendary masterpiece :worship2:

Truly what a remaster should be :clap3: 

this classic :wanda: Mario Kart could never

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Now now, let's not pit two talented queens against each other :alexz2:

• Haha 1

This game literally made me want to cry, break my controller, etc 

I'll NEVER play it again but it's cute :clap3:

17 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

This game literally made me want to cry, break my controller, etc 

I'll NEVER play it again but it's cute :clap3:

This. :skull:

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2024 at 5:35 AM, Jooj said:

!!!

I hate that the support for this game ended so soon. The way I'd boot it up just to do my daily/weekly missions :jonny6:

Unlocked all characters (incl. all the DLC/seasonal ones) and almost platinum trophied this game (stupid time trial/relic races)

I was ADDICTED :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Stardom said:

!!!

I hate that the support for this game ended so soon. The way I'd boot it up just to do my daily/weekly missions :jonny6:

There are so many characters they could've still included :rip: 

Willie Wumpa Cheeks being one of them

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2024 at 7:31 AM, sunbathinganimal said:

Tea :clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.