• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daddy

• Club classic

• ChapelHooker

• Moloko Plus

maybe taxi will see the light of day?

16 minutes ago, secretgarden said:

when SOPHIE comes out of hiding & this has all been jus one long marketing campaign. :jonnycat:

I get it, I miss her too :cries:

This release will probably be quite healing for us stans. 

5 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

maybe taxi will see the light of day?

Most definitely. It was always supposed to be on her second album which this is. Her brother was finishing the album after SOPHIEs early departure. I miss her so much. This release will probably be quite healing for us stans. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, s1974181 said:
  Hide contents

they will be releasing an album of her music

i know the title , cover and date , thought about posting a thread but maybe disrespectful to do so and take that away from her family <3

rip eternal legend SOPHIE <3

Oh my god a full album?? So excited to see what it's like hope some thought as actually been put into it and not just slapped together 

so long overdue, I cannot wait because I don't think oil is an accurate representation of the variety found throughout her work - be nice for normies to have something else to get into 

• Like 2

:jonny: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, s1974181 said:
  Hide contents

i know the title , cover and date , thought about posting a thread but maybe disrespectful to do so and take that away from her family <3

Thank you for the confirmation and waiting for her brother to announce, I hope this is the Transnation album that was planned for release, or perhaps a compilation comprising of those sessions that she wanted out eventually. :heart: 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, atrlxcx said:

I love SOPHIE and she was such a perfectionist with her music, I hope if her family are releasing music it's not anything that Sophie wouldn't release herself

if anyone followed Sophie through her career knew she would play several songs live and would never release, there was nothing about being a perfectionist but honestly she was a bit lazy to push a release forward or her label refused the release of songs

• Like 1

This brought tears to my eyes immediately. WE LOVE YOU SOPHIE

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, s1974181 said:

i know the title and and cover date , thought about posting a thread but maybe disrespectful to do so and take that away from her family <3

Thanks for being respectful about it! Monday is gonna be a treat for a longtime stan like me :jonny5:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, s1974181 said:
  Hide contents

oh wow, is it formatted like a proper album or more of a compilation? 

I'm so excited :jonny5:

• Like 1

I can't wait 

:jonny5:

• Like 1

I listened to one of her sets this week somebody recorded on their phone in 2018. God I miss her. Not many understood music like Sophie. :weeps: She always could create a sense of euphoria but sadness at the same time. I remember when I heard the first recording on Soundcloud of the 4 songs she premiered with Charli (VV which we thought was called Let's Ride, Paradise, Trophy and GNO) and I was immediately hooked. I didn't know BIM - which verses I loved was produced by her. I remember them premiering so many tracks on Exchange, Sophie's constant teasing of songs - hearing how she evolved Reason Why, Sunscreen etc. I miss that feeling of sadness and euphoria at the same time because I felt like I can finally in music hear what I feel inside. :weeps: Whatever it is though I hope she'd be happy with it.

• Thanks 2

Oh my god, a new album... this will be emotional. Can't wait for Monday.

I wonder if the title is MSMSMSM FOREVER

37 minutes ago, secretgarden said:

when SOPHIE comes out of hiding & this has all been jus one long marketing campaign. :jonnycat:

Now gurl, I kinda thought that too….glad I'm not the only crazy one but once I saw Charli's tears I was like "nah she is actually gone" :jonny: but can you imagine? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, s1974181 said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Compilation I'm guessing? 

• Like 1

can this month get any better? :jonny: wow and rip :heart2:

51 minutes ago, Daddy said:

I'm so overstimulated right now sis with the Charli/Lorde remix and now THIS! I fell out my chair when I got the notification! :jonny4:

I'm not going to be able to get any work done for the rest of the day :rip: I can't believe this is happening!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, s1974181 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Girl spill a bit more pleath! How many tracks?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.