SOPHIE - 'SOPHIE'

Daddy

19 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Read the press release. This album was almost done when Sophie died and Sophie's brother, who had been heavily involved in all of Sophie's music, finalized it. Sophie would want this to be out.

that's good! 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daddy

• Club classic

• ChapelHooker

• Moloko Plus

its a shame so much sophie content has leaked over rhe years cause there'll probably be little to none unheard material

19 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

its a shame so much sophie content has leaked over rhe years cause there'll probably be little to none unheard material

:keir: 

9 minutes ago, collin said:

:keir: 

Do you know the tracklist king

I copped the neon pink vinyl. This is going to be my music moment of the year. :WAP:

I didn't know that stuff about LIZ. It's a shame because her little song with Slayyyter is a bop.

41 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

she has tons of songs that aren't even known, yet, plus most of the leaks are edited to hell so either way this is still great!

Ordered the clear vinyl so fast but now i kinda like the pink one better?? :jonnycat:

This is such a gift. I was literally just wondering when we'd get that album her brother had mentioned a few years ago. 

Reason Why is a great tip of what I'm sure will be a massive iceberg. BRAT summer into SOPHIE autumn/winter. I'm so excited! 

• Like 3

Not this comment on instagram :toofunny3: :biblio:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I was asking myself yesterday the possibility of charli releasing the xcx world with all the SOPHIE produced songs because at the end of the day is also Sophie legacy to the world :dancehall:

Edited by campelo

7 minutes ago, campelo said:

I was asking myself yesterday the possibility of charli releasing the xcx world with all the SOPHIE produced songs because at the end of the day is also Sophie legacy to the world :dancehall:

I always said I would love a third Charli mixtape called SOPHI3 with all the finished SOPHIE collabs. :cries:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, campelo said:

its 2024

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, Pendulum said:

We want Sunscreen but with Tamta's vocals

WAIT. Is that a thing??? Does it exist? :jonny:

Wondering if Candy is in it 

Bitching about leaked tracks is redundant sorry. Reason Why being the best version we've ever got should be enough of a proof that these songs deserve to be put there in their final form. Additionally, it was your choice to listen to leaked material :giraffe:

6 minutes ago, AmenPaparazzi said:

Pretty sure they were even to shoot a MV, but it wasn't just Tamta replacing LIZ, it was both of them

• Like 1

LIZ posted a story of her playing Would U Believe at a house party. I assume it will be one of the album. It sounds like a final mix.

59 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

its 2024

and they were made in 2015-2016, only twitter/forums gays heard them...

3 minutes ago, campelo said:

and they were made in 2015-2016

exactlyyyyy, its been almost a decade so lets move on! we are not "owed" music because we enjoyed a leak we weren't supposed to hear.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

sooo I've been trying to guess potential songs on the tracklist cuz the wait is killing me. there's the pop tracks she premiered in 2018 and also the electronic ones she played in 2019 (which remain unleaked)

Most likely on the album:

Reason Why

Take Me To Dubai

New York's Burning Down

Sunscreen

Transnation

My Forever

Possible:

Exhilarate

Reverse N Stop 

Lock It Up (with Starrah or Rihanna, one can dream)

Rawww

Don't Make Me Wait

Tap 

Electronic songs:

Structure

Popstar

Deutschland

U Wanna Be Alive

Elegance

Guns In The Sky

New songs:

Cherry Pie (with BC Kingdom & HYD)

Purple On My Pancakes

Old songs:

Makeover

Good Thing Going On (final version exists)

honestly wouldn't be suprised if there are going to be many songs that we haven't heard of yet, especially at least one new song with Cecile

10 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

Ordered the clear vinyl so fast but now i kinda like the pink one better?? :jonnycat:

Clear is so boring

would love LP 1 to be previous stuff we've heard. And LP2 to be new music that hasn't leaked

Edited by Janet

Surprisingly, but I'd say Wanna Get ****** Up is 90% on

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AmenPaparazzi said:

Yes but I have no idea if it was actually finished. It was around 2019, after Eurovision (justice for Replay) and it coincided with Tamta launching a sunscreen line in Greece

but yeah, it such a random collab if you think about itY

Glad I checked here because I was nearly about to get the clear vinyl since it and the silver were all I saw on the site but snatched a pink one elsewhere instead:jonnycat:

Edited by Price of Fame

52 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Surprisingly, but I'd say Wanna Get ****** Up is 90% on

I really really hope so, that's my favourite unreleased Charli song! What makes you say that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.