SOPHIE - 'SOPHIE'

Daddy

this is such a bittersweet moment. Im grinning from ear to ear, but there are tears in my eyes. 

• Like 5

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daddy

• Club classic

• ChapelHooker

• Moloko Plus

I am DYING for the tracklist. What an absolute gag it would be if her work with Gaga made it onto this.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

I am DYING for the tracklist. What an absolute gag it would be if her work with Gaga made it onto this.

I have been adding 1+1 together. Remember when Gaga was working on that secret project   :celestial:

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

I can't believe we will finally have these out, let me order the vinyl

Any tea on the tracklist? :coffee:

2 minutes ago, Janet said:

I have been adding 1+1 together. Remember when Gaga was working on that secret project   :celestial:

waiT 

The final version of Reason Why is perfect :jonny: This is officially THEE release of the year. Everyone else go home.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

18 minutes ago, Janet said:

I do remember BloodPop saying that they had been finishing something together just days before her passing (which I assume is one of those tracks?) but I don't think they'll be released tbh. He later said that "it's up to her family and its imperative to respect their privacy". Releasing production work for other artists is way harder.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Burn said:

Kim Petras? Why :biblio:

they were close friends and collaborators. they have another track released and she also remixed Clarity

1 minute ago, Daddy said:

JUST PRE-ORDERED IT! Thank you sis, I'm so hyped! :hug: 

im waiting for a German store (perhaps HHV :fan:) to get this in because my past experiences with the Ochre store have been abysmal

when Sunscreen is remade without Trump loving LIZ then what? :rogue:

7 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

im waiting for a German store (perhaps HHV :fan:) to get this in because my past experiences with the Ochre store have been abysmal

The pink one is online store-exclusive but we will definitely get the clear vinyl. Are you from Berlin, so I can you a discount in-store :alexz2:

• Like 1

Just now, Daddy said:

The pink one is online store-exclusive but we will definitely get the clear vinyl. Are you from Berlin, so I can you a discount in-store :alexz2:

I'm a CD collector so only that's relevant to me (though from the variants, the pink is def the best) and no, i'm from Bremen lmao but that's so nice :hughard:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Club classic said:

when Sunscreen is remade without Trump loving LIZ then what? :rogue:

Shes a trump supporter? Fml i need High School Luv and Burn Rubber by her though 

so from my list one already made :redface:

Take Me To Dubai

Burn Rubber ft Sarah Bonito

New York's Burning Down

Oh Yeah ft Brooke Candy

Sunscreen ft LIZ

Spliff Of My Ear ft Charli XCX, Bibi Bourelly & Veno

Transnation

Reasons Why ft Kim Petras & BC Kingdom

2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Shes a trump supporter? Fml i need High School Luv and Burn Rubber by her though 

she followed some Trump supporters and Trump himself on insta and tweeted **** like this :deadbanana2:

5ARzJ7J.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

@Daddy also can you please correct the thread title to SOPHIE - 'SOPHIE'  :emofish: 

Done! 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.