SOPHIE - 'SOPHIE'

Daddy

48 minutes ago, s1974181 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

they will be releasing an album of her music

i know the title , cover and date , thought about posting a thread but maybe disrespectful to do so and take that away from her family <3

rip eternal legend SOPHIE <3

when you say "all of her music" is just what's already released or new stuff?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daddy

• Club classic

• ChapelHooker

• Moloko Plus

10 minutes ago, Private Show said:

They didn't say "all of her music"

• Like 1

Me trying to stay calm, unsuccessfully:

Whoever is in charge of whatever this is, please put New York's Burning Down on it. Thank you.

• Like 4

honestly, if we can get like a final version of My Forever and the Gaga stuff then :gaycat7:

1 hour ago, secretgarden said:

when SOPHIE comes out of hiding & this has all been jus one long marketing campaign. :jonnycat:

Awkward Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

I'm nervous :dancehall: I hope this all goes very well and they did their best to put it together 

I hope we get to see some epic collaborators working on this. Gaga, Charli etc :WAP:

I'm hoping for Taxi, Sunscreen and Reason Why ag5vk5Y.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Private Show said:

It's new.

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

Most definitely. It was always supposed to be on her second album which this is. Her brother was finishing the album after SOPHIEs early departure. I miss her so much. This release will probably be quite healing for us stans. 

Mm, that is not actually true? Who ever said that Taxi was meant for her second album? I wouldn't expect that to happen. We already have the song. We don't need that there.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

it's my birthday and this is such reassuring news for my life. I just turned 28 today and was convinced I was gonna die at 27 (health issues, disability).

not to trauma dump but SLAY MOTHER. I've never felt so seen, understood, and represented by someone's music before. 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Daddy said:

I'm hoping for Taxi, Sunscreen and Reason Why ag5vk5Y.png

don't forget Mine Forever and 90 On the Freeway king :jonny2:

2 minutes ago, jóga said:

it's my birthday and this is such reassuring news for my life. I just turned 28 today and was convinced I was gonna die at 27 (health issues, disability).

not to trauma dump but SLAY MOTHER. I've never felt so seen, understood, and represented by someone's music before. 

happy birthday and I really hope you're doing better :heart:

Edited by Club classic
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, collin said:

Mm, that is not actually true? Who ever said that Taxi was meant for her second album? I wouldn't expect that to happen. We already have the song. We don't need that there.

People on the SOPHIE Discord and elsewhere were talking about the plans of a collaborative album with all the features she did including the 3 I was talking about. Plus Inside Out with Shygirl etc. And I *think* I remember Charli saying something like that it's not up to her(self) to release Taxi at a random live show but that could be totally made up by my silly brain, I'm gonna be honest. And having a leaked song is not the same as having it on an album aka vinyl but that's just me.

Anyway, I will be fine with anything we get cause I don't take this for granted :smitten: 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Club classic said:

don't forget Mine Forever and 90 On the Freeway king :jonny2:

And Inside Out with Shy. And yaasss at 90OTFW - I bop to that one and bikers (the one AG produced for SOPHIE as a birthday gift to her) so often because they compliment each other so well ag5vk5Y.png

• Thanks 1

Just now, Club classic said:

happy birthday and I really hope you're doing better :heart:

💖 doing well. thank you for the wishes. it was mainly a belief/ anxiety I've held for years, not a recent specific issue. 

glad it didn't manifest, life's a great place to be. 

ot: taxi pls

• Like 2

2 hours ago, s1974181 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

they will be releasing an album of her music

i know the title , cover and date , thought about posting a thread but maybe disrespectful to do so and take that away from her family <3

rip eternal legend SOPHIE <3

you're my favorite insider 💖 all the tea and all the taste 

how do we feel about In the Rain? :jonny: 

5 minutes ago, Daddy said:

People on the SOPHIE Discord and elsewhere were talking about the plans of a collaborative album with all the features she did including the 3 I was talking about. Plus Inside Out with Shygirl etc. And I *think* I remember Charli saying something like that it's not up to her(self) to release Taxi at a random live show but that could be totally made up by my silly brain, I'm gonna be honest. And having a leaked song is not the same as having it on an album aka vinyl but that's just me.

Anyway, I will be fine with anything we get cause I don't take this for granted :smitten: 

Well the new album will certainly be a collaborative one. :heart2: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jóga said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS

I relate to that but because of drug abuse in my 20s. Glad you're doing great and I hope you enjoy your day even more after this announcement! :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, collin said:

Well the new album will certainly be a collaborative one. :heart2: 

With her brother's input I'm presuming. If it's something with Charli, I'd die. But it'd also make sense because she said "there's three".  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daddy said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS

I relate to that but because of drug abuse in my 20s. Glad you're doing great and I hope you enjoy your day even more after this announcement! :hug: 

that's not an easy thing to overcome!! takes a ton of strength, we are proud of you ❤️

and yes, whatever this will be, it will be amazing to hear some new Sophie. Playing OOEPUI for the rest of my day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Club classic said:

how do we feel about In the Rain? :jonny: 

my favorite unreleased sophie. needs placement 

• Like 1

ugh so many unreleased classics :jonny: I need the final Doss version of NYBD and I want Spliff In My Ear as well :jonny: 

• Like 1

Honestly I really hope most of it is material we've never heard before at all

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.