JLO seen vacationing without Ben when she was supposed to start her tour next week

Space Cowboy

Didn't she cancel the tour in a desperate attempt to fix her marriage? Why is she vacationing rn?

The tour was 70% sold out. Is this disrespectul for the fans who bought tickets and wanted to see her?

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

ATRLers, mind your business like:deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

Is she supposed to hide in a cave bc anything that could go wrong in her life did? She probably found a new man and signed lucrative deals in 10 minutes while in that yacht.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

she just needs to take the L and retire 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 7

6 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

No? She's still making millions every year lmao

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Las vacacion

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

The Dua print 

And they say Radical Optimism has no impact

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Didn't she cancel the tour in a desperate attempt to fix her marriage? Why is she vacationing rn?

The tour was 70% sold out. Is this disrespectul for the fans who bought tickets and wanted to see her?

if anything this just proves that she needed that time off. if a woman is traveling alone without her husband, in the midst of divorce rumors + cancelling a tour to focus on her family. then obviously she needed that time off to get her life together :rip: 

some of you need to touch grass, not everything is about the fans. f*ck the fans.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I can't even blame her for vacationing. Sometimes that's what your body and mind really needs to just reset.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Is this disrespectul for the fans who bought tickets and wanted to see her?

i'm sure all 5 of them will recover 

• Haha 3

God forbid that one of the hardest working people in the industry has a holiday every now and then

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She's relaxing in the best country in the world, let her be :clap3: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Her new movie/album will be about the divorce. Her mind

• Like 1

I'm sorry but the OP is giving deranged behaviour. Only someone chronically obsessed could find this a reason to drag Jennifer. She's spending her money on her, like, be for real.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I wish you guys could humanize celebrities just a little bit. Jennifer has had a few commercial failures this year you can say and rumors of a pending divorce. She might be rich, but she's probably going through a lot. I don't think it's funny to laugh at this. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, JC. said:

I wish you guys could humanize celebrities just a little bit. Jennifer has had a few commercial failures this year you can say and rumors of a pending divorce. She might be rich, but she's probably going through a lot. I don't think it's funny to laugh at this. 

Ehh when she uses her relationship as the main point of her new public projects she's pushing like crazy it's fair game. She's the one making it public and trying to make money off it but it's backfiring. 

Like Kylie Jenner complaining about being called ugly and bullied yet she's using her appearance to make money and having a "career" out of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

This is me....alone

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

This type of headlines is so 2000s, who the **** cares leave these people alone

• Like 7

6 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i'm sure all 5 of them will recover 

She sold over 200,000 tickets so clearly there are a lot more than 5 fans that would be upset that she canceled on them.

Edited by Inverted
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Inverted said:

She sold over 200,000 tickets so clearly there are a lot more 5 fans that would be upset that she canceled on them.

I think you might be the most iconic Jenny lo stan. Always level headed, always prepared with facts, always ready to SCALP. Icon imo!

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.