did Lorde once again show us we don't need overwrought dictionary words to write well

Kayseri Mantisi

I mean on top of her many well-written songs, when you have "Ribs" in your discography, you are that *****

Her lyrics flow so well and very emotive and relatable. Another artist who give me the same effect are SZA and Lana :heart2:

• Thanks 2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• Démodé

• Headlock

• Arrows

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like SP but people in her act like the lyrics were the problem with album. They weren't

A few years ago Taylor was dragged for writing simplistic lyrics while Lorde was praised for writing complicated ones :swing:.  Lorde stans really think they stan virginia wolf when she and them are a bunch of suburban, privileged, faux deep whites...

• Thumbs Down 3

13 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

A few years ago Taylor was dragged for writing simplistic lyrics while Lorde was praised for writing complicated ones :swing:.  Lorde stans really think they stan virginia wolf when she and them are a bunch of suburban, privileged, faux deep whites...

7be1e867ac9cba2927b1f2d61f72f573.jpg

nene-painting.gif

• Haha 2

I love Lorde's lyrics, but I am failing to see what is great about the lyrics here. This is on the bottom echelon of her lyricism as far as I am concerned.

Some people can understand words with more than 3 syllables:heart:

• Thumbs Down 1

18 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

Lorde stans really think they stan virginia wolf when she and them are a bunch of suburban, privileged,

you say that as if virginia herself wasn't privileged lmao 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.