• Reflektor_Creep

• Bloodflowers.

Maybe it's time for Lautaro to enter. 

Isn't he the top goal scorer of the Copa America?  :deadbanana:

Can this thing just end already I'm so tired

• Like 1

+4 minutes

oh god 30 more minutes coming :dies:

I'm out. I'll find out about the winner tomorrow...

On 7/12/2024 at 12:57 PM, Kamil24 said:

Hoping Colombia wins and Canada gets the bronze 

How that worked out for you 

:bibliahh:

OTRA VEZ CAMPEONES PARA QUE JETONEEN CON RAZÓN QUE ESTÁ COMPRADO COMPRADO TIENEN EL SEGUNDO LUGAR CONTRA ARGENTINA LA PUTA MADREEEEE 

:1stplace::1stplace::1stplace::1stplace:

Edited by lillavend3r

Ugh finally this annoying thing is over

SHAKIRA MUFA, no se vio una mufa así desde Mauricio Macri.

• Haha 3

Une vez mas el jugador mas sobrevalorado del mundo ganando por sus compañeros. I'm tired

• Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Une vez mas el jugador mas sobrevalorado del mundo ganando por sus compañeros. I'm tired

El culo bien abierto te quedo pancho a llorar a la lloreríaaaaaaa

:clown:

Edited by lillavend3r
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

no soy argentino, pero comentarios ignorantes si los hay :ace: take the L and leave

the moment colombia won against uru I knew this was going to happen, they simply don't know how to play a final

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

no soy argentino, pero comentarios ignorantes si los hay :ace: take the L and leave

the moment colombia won against uru I knew this was going to happen, they simply don't know how to play a final

did I lie? Todos los medios van a mostrar a este nadaqueveriento como el salvador de un equipo que funciona mejor sin él. Pero en fin

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

did I lie? 

UHHH, Si?...

Estamos hablando de un jugador que llevó sobre sus hombros a varias selecciones de su país en diferentes torneos, incluyendo la que ganó un mundial, -algo que muy pocos tienen y es muy difícil de conseguir- , no solo una copita america...

• Like 1

ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY SO MUCH. VAMOS, LA CONCHA DE LA LORAAAAAAAAAAA. LA TIENEN ADENTROOOO. 

:weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps::weeps:

2 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

A llorar a la llorería, perra. Messi es más grande que vos y todo el país donde sea que naciste. 

that final was a TORTURE. I couldn't take it anymore. Even more after seeing Messi crying but... what a happy ending :jonny6: i love my country :jonny6:

• Like 1

Not Colombia losing 2 times (the other 1 being Shakira getting dragged for lipping). At least James was named man of the tournament

I am optimistic about the world cup but they need to step it up on the front (Luis Diaz is useless idc)AND not be so afraid of big teams like Brazil or Argentina

YESSSS Argentina. Deserved  :clap3:

Another title for King Messi, he still has some people fuming I see.

4th consecutive title with Argentina in less than 4 years (2021-2024)  :alexz2:

1sx2gWTuzXxinbo2_768x432.jpg 

7 hours ago, Green said:

Maybe it's time for Lautaro to enter. 

Isn't he the top goal scorer of the Copa America?  :deadbanana:

:alexz2:

I knew the tea about Lautaro. The fact that he entered at the minute 97 and he scored the winning goal

He was the top goal scorer of the Copa America with 5 goals (including the winning goal in the final) and he was a substitute player in 4 of the 6 games played by Argentina  :clap3:

6 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

Still hurt?

marcoasensioh: ““ Lionel Messi goal vs. Mexico during the group C of Qatar world cup match | 26.11.2022 ” ” @gustingirl perdón pero no puedo parar

200w.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

Pero cerra el orto imbecil, Messi el el más grande del mundo y de la historia.

Argentina is such a homoerotic country. :laugh: dfdjf No wonder why this is one of the most progressive nations on the Hemisphere. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Green said:

YESSSS Argentina. Deserved  :clap3:

Another title for King Messi, he still has some people fuming I see.

4th consecutive title with Argentina in less than 4 years (2021-2024)  :alexz2:

1sx2gWTuzXxinbo2_768x432.jpg 

:alexz2:

I knew the tea about Lautaro. The fact that he entered at the minute 97 and he scored the winning goal

He was the top goal scorer of the Copa America with 5 goals (including the winning goal in the final) and he was a substitute player in 4 of the 6 games played by Argentina  :clap3:

estaba escrito que sea él.

Llevaba una sequía de goles con la selección argentina de más de un año. Messi pudo hacer un hattrick en uno de los amistosos previos a la Copa América pero le dió a Lautaro para que patee un penal y recobre confianza.

El partido empezó (hora argentina) a las 22:22.

Él usa la número 22

Jugó 220 minutos en toda la competencia.

El último partido que había perdido Colombia fue en febrero 2022 contra Argentina. 1-0. Gol de Lautaro

El invicto se les cortó hoy otra vez con Argentina. 1-0. Gol de Lautaro. BIcampeonato.

:jonny6: MISTICA

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

El último partido que había perdido Colombia fue en febrero 2022 contra Argentina. 1-0. Gol de Lautaro

El invicto se les cortó hoy otra vez con Argentina. 1-0. Gol de Lautaro. BIcampeonato.

:jonny6: MISTICA

Wow, este dato no lo sabía :eek:   :jonny6:

Que Lautaro haya cortado el invicto de Colombia y él haya sido el ultimo que derroto a Colombia antes de su racha de partidos invictos :omg:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.