Kylie Jenner cries over appearance: "Why do people think it's okay to talk about me?"

Cesar

• Haha 14

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cesar

• The7thStranger

• RoseGold

• loveisdead9582

cry me a river

• Like 1

Oh so she's finally addressing the extensive work done in her face after years of denying it? Weird

• Like 1

I know I SHOULD feel sorry for her saying these things because it's a very human reaction,  but… I'm sorry I just don't have it in my heart to feel sorry for this particular person who, if anything, has had a career that has massively benefitted from her beauty. 

• Like 3

I do feel bad because the comments get really nasty but she has enough money to stay out of the public eye and live as normally as possible. Delete your social media, stop working with every company that'll give you a couple dollars. Fade into obscurity. 

Also, doesn't she know this exact thing is gonna happen to her daughter? Yet she posts her on social media.

• Like 5

:toofunny3:

• Like 2

kim kardashian GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ohh poor kim k variant

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Shut up 

• Like 2

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

the way I was like "who the hell is kylie j" :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Genocide supporting ahh tears. Cry more :rip: 

• Like 2

shut ya mouth n **** off then? it's self inflicted misery ***

Go blame that excuse of a mother that you have.

Makes a "career" out of capitalizing her personal life and appearance then cries when people comment on it. Make it make sense

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She's saying this all now that she has lost attention/popularity and the KUWTK season is kinda flopping. It's all staged, as per usual with this family.

• Like 2

She literally became basically a billionaire off of the work she did to her face. Of course people are going to talk about it. You chose this life, go cry into one of your birkins or something.

• Like 1

I can't believe she's like in her mid 20s and is already kinda washed up in terms of relevance in pop culture. She's lucky she made bank while the makeup bubble was still a thing.

• Like 1

This girl has more money than god. Am I supposed to feel bad that she shackles herself to the spotlight because of her narcissism? She subjects herself to this. 

• Like 1

… you put yourself out there for the public to see and comment on, and then get mad that people comment on you? You did it to yourself. Yes - some people can be needlessly cruel online but if your entire claim to fame is being famous for being looked at…

• Like 1

Girl, pls...

So she made a lot of social media posts looking and making people feel insecure due to cosmetic work or facetune/faceapp.. and this is your reaction. Its called gaslighting 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.