• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bielneira

• Kayseri Mantisi

• 80x100

• Daddy

9 hours ago, Cobra said:

Are this version and solo streams counted together or separately for official charts? 

Hope someone can answer this for the UK charts. The chart shows the original Charli XCX song title.

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/20240628/7501/

https://www.officialcharts.com/songs/charli-xcx-girl-so-confusing/

But the version with Charli and Lorde must have been included, otherwise I can't see how the original became the highest charting song from BRAT for the last week.

If it was the Billboard charts, I'm sure the chart position would be credited to all the artists on the version with the most sales units that week.

Does the remix version ever get credited in the charts, or is it always going to be the first version released?

3 hours ago, Braz said:

Predicted to debut at #63 on the Hot 100:

wow this is amazing for her!! this album is doing so well!

i really hope we will see 360 sometimes on top ten...

Even NASA loves this song.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I feel like this could totally get nominated in Best Pop Duo/Group Performance! Am I delusional?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sandcastles said:

I feel like this could totally get nominated in Best Pop Duo/Group Performance! Am I delusional?

Maybe. They certainly should promote this song in the Grammy voting season, but the song is up against these ones.

• Taylor Swift has a song with Post Malone from her album.
  • There is a Beatles song "Now and Then" that is probably eligible if it counts as a new recording.
  • Coldplay have alphabetical order advantage and always seem to get in with forgettable music.
  • I'm pretty sure Beyonce and Miley Cyrus have a duet and it's probably eligible in pop.
Spoiler

don't @ me but I never finished Cowboy Carter but I seem to remember there was a song with Miley Cyrus on the track list

From past history, Taylor, Beyonce, Coldplay and anything related to the Beatles will almost certainly get in. People see those names and vote, often without listening to the song, so we are probably looking at one remaining place available in the nominations.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.