16 minutes ago, bielneira said:

Gagged?

Choked on lordes whale cck on the treadmill yep 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

This was a highlight from the album and the remix makes it even better

• Thanks 1

I think Charli deserves some major props for also giving Lorde a lot of space to put herself into the remix. Remix tracks can often feel quite rigid and cookie-cutter in nature; but I think Charli let Lorde have the perfect amount of time on the track to avoid that 

Edited by Wonderland
  • Like 8

Just now, Wonderland said:

I think Charli deserves some major props for also giving Lorde a lot of space to put herself into the remix. These tracks can often feel quite rigid but I think Charli let Lorde have the perfect amount of time on the track to avoid that 

This is honestly possibly the most unchanged remix she has ever released which really says something haha

1 minute ago, Wonderland said:

I think Charli deserves some major props for also giving Lorde a lot of space to put herself into the remix. These tracks can often feel quite rigid but I think Charli let Lorde have the perfect amount of time on the track to avoid that 

not to mention the chorus in which they sing together.
its usually One Verse and VANISH in most remixes like super LAZY

but she AKCHUALLY put in effort and made the chorus with both of them singing with the same pitch.
UGH and that became my highlight of the song.

• Like 1

What is this spoken word mess? People are excited over this? I like charli but this song is just bad if you can even call it a song. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 27

31 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

What is this spoken word mess? People are excited over this? I like charli but this song is just bad if you can even call it a song. :deadbanana2:

Came here looking so desperately for attention?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, bielneira said:

Came here looking so desperately for attention?

I just heard the song and posted my opinion. Why are you so pressed? :skull:

• Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

I just heard the song and posted my opinion. Why are you so pressed? :skull:

Asking a question means being "pressed"? LOL

it's rare for me that a remix surpasses the original in terms of playability but i feel like i can't even listen to the regular edition of the song anymore ….. like THIS is the real version of the song for me now

• Like 6

So good :jonny6:

4 minutes ago, qurl said:

it's rare for me that a remix surpasses the original in terms of playability but i feel like i can't even listen to the regular edition of the song anymore ….. like THIS is the real version of the song for me now

This is exactly how I feel

I am obsessed.

LlYLdm1.gif

Now I just need someone to do a remix/mashup of this banger with this banger.

This is the biggest moment in pop music in 2024

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, qurl said:

I feel the same

• Like 1

everything about this remix is iconic :jonny:

it is so candid. i love it.

and the marina interaction :jonny: i gasped 

Imagine if they perform this at Glastonbury next weekend :jonny:remix album dropping on the Friday as Charli is playing the dance stage would be the icing on the cake

Edited by leightxn

I feel like this might actually do numbers with the way I've been seeing it non stop across all social media today :duca:

7 minutes ago, 305 said:

I feel like this might actually do numbers with the way I've been seeing it non stop across all social media today :duca:

Mind you neither Warner nor Universal is promoting the song on the New Music Friday playlist :cries:

If it does numbers, it will be pure hype from their fanbases

I don't think you understand how good this song is. I haven't heard a song this good in at least 2 months. :clap3:

1 hour ago, qurl said:

Girl, same.

Wow wow wow! I normally don't like Lorde, but she nailed it. This song was already my favorite on Brat and I'm glad to see it highlighted with this remix. It sounds pompous to say this, but this song feels important. How often do friends or acquaintances drift apart and the insecurities of our own internal dialogues invent negative scenarios? The open and honest conversation here is cutting and wonderful.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.