Ashlee Simpson teases 4th album + Autobiography 20th anniversary vinyl

okgo

"So this is my baby," she joked. "We're working on it. You can definitely be looking forward to that coming soon."
Although Simpson said the unnamed album "is not coming this summer," she teased that it'll be a fresh new sound unlike any of her previous records.

Will Simpson release new music? Get ready fans, because yes, she definitely is!

"Yeah, it is on the horizon. Right now we're gonna have a vinyl come out, and then I will have new songs coming out soon. It won't be this summer, but it'll be very soon," she said, so keep your eyes peeled!

Simpson, who hasn't released an album since 2008, is eager to put out new music into the world. "I'm like, 'I just need to start releasing things!' But there's no pressure. I'm enjoying making it right now, and I'm excited for Autobiography to turn 20. We're going to have a vinyl coming out too of Autobiography. It's a work in progress, but you'll be hearing more soon!" she teases, noting nothing will be coming out this summer.
Despite taking a break from music, the Texas native is "excited" to venture into this new chapter. "I love being a mom, and that's obviously my number one priority, but I enjoy writing and being in the studio as well. The great thing is there's not too much pressure. I miss touring and definitely playing shows! I want to relive some of those Autobiography and I Am Me moments!"

https://okmagazine.com/p/ashlee-simpson-eldest-son-bronx-honest-opinion-new-music/

DQ_x_Ashlee_Simpson-Ross_Freezer_4.jpg

DQ-x-Ashlee-Simpson-Ross-Freezer-2.jpg

ashlee-20572final-1718376637762.jpg

• Like 2

Will be seated for it idgaf

She looks good! I can't wait!

Ugh, the wrong sister. I want new Jessica music! Jk. Autobiography was a good album. I wonder what she'll do for the 20th anniversary vinyl. 

Also… what happened to her on SNL and the football game was sooo unfair to her career.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Buffy said:

Ugh, the wrong sister.

:biblio:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buffy said:

Ugh, the wrong sister. I want new Jessica music! Jk. Autobiography was a good album. I wonder what she'll do for the 20th anniversary vinyl. 

Also… what happened to her on SNL and the football game was sooo unfair to her career.

Jessica has also been working on new music for a while (but I'd much rather Ashlee's :yum:)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, okgo said:

Jessica has also been working on new music for a while (but I'd much rather Ashlee's :yum:)

The pop artists of the early 2000s were sooooo much better than what we have today. Why can't they make good music like back then anymore? 

"Autobiography AND I Am Me moments!" she said. girl I am begging for ONE tour with both of those eras and I will attend. :jonny5:

Endless Summer, Sorry and hopefully some from the vault tracks will be on Autobiography 20 :jonnycat:

• Like 3

The Simpson sisters and Willa Ford working on music, I feel like I'm having a fever dream and I don't want to wake up :jonny5:

if she's not giving us all the local bonus tracks and bsides on streaming and on the vinyl she can keep it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i literally had a VERY vivid dream a couple days ago that she announced a new album omg :WAP: I've never been more seated

I wish we could go back to 2004 :chick3:

COME ON SMASHLEEEEEE

• Like 1

Autobiography was THAT album. We need another Pieces of Me to teach the current gurlies how to make an actual good song.

Edited by commander
  • Like 1

one of the most underrated artists ever idc :heart:

• Thumbs Down 1

Take my coins I need the Autobiograpy vinyl :jonny2:

I will NEVER NOT be excited for the comeback of the legend who sings "Eyes Wide Open" :clap3:

I wonder what she means by a "fresh new sound" tho girl I better see your name next to John Shanks and Kara DioGuardi in at least a couple of the new song credits

fxtP.gif

• Haha 1

Her first three albums are all fine work, will check it out.

I love Ashlee perched for new music

She keeps making promises. See you in 2047, Ashlee!

The way her discography aged like fine ******* wine. I feel sad for the girls that don't get it.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.