• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicIsMyMaster

• ahauntingnearu

• AnonnonA

• JoeAg

is this for some deluxe/platinum/blonde edition or new era?

• Haha 2

THEY SAY LISTEN ROMY

THEY SAY LISTEN JESSIE

Dance Dancing GIF

Edited by devmachine
  • Like 1

Jessie out there collaborating with the disco/dance/edm divas

When are we getting a dua collab, miss Ware?

• Thanks 2

Two Goddesses coming to scalp I fear :clap3:

• Like 3

Romy deserves better

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 27

Oh wow is this the lead for JW6? Hoping it is in the "harder dance/ club" direction she alluded to previously

LETS ******* GO!!!!

I'm a jessie stan but i'm ready for her to move on from disco so I hope this is something a little different

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

47 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

Oh wow is this the lead for JW6? Hoping it is in the "harder dance/ club" direction she alluded to previously

2 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

I'm a jessie stan but i'm ready for her to move on from disco so I hope this is something a little different

it's still light club vibes, very camp gay it gives Pearls

less old school disco and more current 'basic' production that would play on capital uk or something lol ngl

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

it's still light club vibes, very camp gay it gives Pearls

less old school disco and more current 'basic' production that would play on capital uk or something lol ngl

her worst song, we lost again 

she had session with multiple different producers, just let Stuart go as his work on TFG was underwhelming

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 8

this is gonna eat :jonny5:

This will be amazing :jonny5:

1 hour ago, AnonnonA said:

Yes, kinda shocked she's leading with this one tbh - there are several fantastic songs, while this one isn't the BEST of the sessions. I guess cuz of the romy feat.

Not hearing Pearls in this at all, it's not silly like that (not to say some of the other songs aren't her gayest yet). This one is darker and has a really nice vocal build :party:

Edited by ahauntingnearu

HERE WE GO :WAP: great collab 

Mid Air >> That Feels Good sorry 

4 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Yes, kinda shocked she's leading with this one tbh - there are several fantastic songs, while this one isn't the BEST of the sessions. I guess cuz of the romy feat.

Not hearing Pearls in this at all (not to say some of the other songs aren't her gayest yet). This one is darker and has a really nice vocal build :party:

Are the other songs in the harder dance/club direction she hinted at? Also does this mean the album is almost ready already, if you have already heard several songs? :alexz3:

2 hours ago, AnonnonA said:

Are the other songs in the harder dance/club direction she hinted at? Also does this mean the album is almost ready already, if you have already heard several songs? :alexz3:

I'd hope WYP?/PP-leaning, T!FG!-leaning, and many in a newer, harder direction. in its own world for sure but overall a good mix of everything and a satisfying conclusion to the "trio" she's mentioned. 

Idk which will make the album, tho obvi a Romy feat would make it. I hope we have the album before end of year :jonnycat:

Edited by ahauntingnearu
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

Her last 2 albums are her best by far.  And are also different. So why would she?

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

Thank you! We need a Sade coded album, I've had it with the gay shιt

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 6

57 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Not hearing Pearls in this at all, it's not silly like that (not to say some of the other songs aren't her gayest yet). This one is darker and has a really nice vocal build :party:

wow already :jonny5: can't wait!! she's killing this decade tbh 

37 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

Thank you! We need a Sade coded album, I've had it with the gay shιt

A Sade coded album from Jessie would change lives ngl 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.